Sales & Bulk Discounts Manager

Sales & Bulk Discounts Manager

by Propel Commerce

Scheduled Sales, Product Discount, Flash Sale App,Price Editor

Lala Kids

Awful app that freezes for days making it difficult to disable or amend a sale. The app discounted my products based on the sales price making my items well below cost price! Customer service is terrible, they have ignored me for 2 days and not helped in any way. I have had to now go through every item individually and put the price back to the original price, which is extremely time consuming and losing me sales on my Summer Sale!

September 27, 2021

Hello friends at Lala Kids,

We're so sorry for the less than stellar experience. The app has several "discount rules" you can choose from, and one of them is to discount based on compare at price rather than sale price. These options are available in the Create sale screen when you're creating your sale.

Regarding the delay, it looks like your support ticket came through on Saturday. Your ticket required a developer to review it, and our dev team works Mondays to Fridays.

If you'd like to try the app again, please let us know, and we'd be happy to help resolve any issues.

The Gorgeous Food Company

A great APP which we use for our monthly promotions - quick and easy to use with good customer back-up

QuiltGirls®

Lovely app! Easy to use and set up a discount. Customer support was excellent! I really was excited about the stickers for the sale products. Unfortunately, they are only visible on the actual product page. That means people cannot browse thru your store and see products with stickers on them. They actually have to click on a product and bring it up before the sticker is visible. This sort of defeats the purpose of stickers....which is to make products stand out and show customers that they are on sale. Stickers give people a reason to click on the product...ie they already saw the sticker. So, you should make stickers visible on the products all the time. Especially when people are browsing thru a collection. That's the only real problem and the reason I gave 4 stars. I think I will have to create a collection just for my sale....that way people can find all items that are on sale.....just more work for me. If you could fix that sticker problem, then this app would be perfect!

safezoneautospares

Great app. Did what it says it does, and presented in an easy to understand package. Probably the best of its category

July 21, 2021

Hello friends at Safezoneautospares,

We're so happy to hear the app is meeting your needs. Thanks for the kudos 😊 I'll pass that along to our hard-working dev team.

PrettyNJewelss

App is very easy and straight forward. Makes having scheduled day sales way better and easier! I would HIGHLY recommend.

Hello friends at PrettyNJewels,

Thanks so much for the awesome review 🙏 We're so happy to hear the app is making it easier to run scheduled sales!

Cross Stitch Foxy

The app is fantastic! Simple, intuitive, easy to use. I created a different discount for different collections in five minutes. I'm absolutely happy with it

Hello friends at Cross Stich Foxy,

Our team was very happy to read your kind words. We're so happy to hear the app is helping you create sales faster. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review 🙏

Pepper Clothing

Semplice ed intuitiva. Ho scontato tutti gli articoli in pochi minuti.
Mi avete fatto risparmiare tantissimo tempo!
Grazie!

Ciao amici di Pepper Clothing,

Siamo lieti di sapere che l'app ti fa risparmiare tempo e che l'interfaccia è semplice e intuitiva. Grazie mille per aver dedicato del tempo a lasciare una recensione 🙏

Buffalo Trader Online

While the app appears simple in set-up, there are some areas that could use a little more clarification. Because there will be conflicts with certain themes, the instructions for setting up the sale scenarios with regards to pricing options could use to some clarity and easy-to-understand-examples since specific scenarios require specific options for optimal performance based on the needs of the user. From a user perspective, I was able to convey what my specific needs are with questions to assist with making the right decisions. When I contacted Support for some more specific instructions and explanation, Teejay was very helpful in analyzing our needs and providing useful suggestions to help us achieve the desired results. While this app is still new, I anticipate it will become more refined with time that will make it both desirable and efficient for Shopify users. After initial setup and testing, this app far exceeded my expectations and I anticipate it will save a lot of time setting up our sales in the future. Our previous app was cumbersome, glitchy with vague instructions, and a lot of conflicts with our themes. Excellent Customer Support is imperative and these guys get 5 STARS from me!

AbsoluteSkin

I am using this app and it suits my business perfectly, easy to use, I would recommend to any one that wishes to display discounts on their site. If I could rate it more than 5 stars I would. Franz - AbsoluteSkin

June 28, 2021

Hello friends at AbsoluteSkin,

Thanks so much for the awesome review 🙏 We're so happy to hear the app is working well for your business.

Deruta Outlet

This app work PERFECTLY WELL! Easy to use even for a novice.
Of course you cannot beat the price, but having tried another very similar (about the same) I can certainly say that this is much easier to use with a better anc clean interface.
Job well done!

June 25, 2021

Hello friends at Deruta Outlet,

Thanks so much for the kudos and the awesome review 😊 Our team has worked hard to make the app easy to use, and we're thrilled to hear you found that to be the case.

Previous 1 3