Sales & Bulk Discounts Manager

Sales & Bulk Discounts Manager | Reviews

by Propel Commerce

BFCM Scheduled Sales, Discounts, Flash Sale App, Price Editor

Cross Stitch Foxy

The app is fantastic! Simple, intuitive, easy to use. I created a different discount for different collections in five minutes. I'm absolutely happy with it

July 12, 2021

Hello friends at Cross Stich Foxy,

Our team was very happy to read your kind words. We're so happy to hear the app is helping you create sales faster. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review 🙏

Pepper Clothing

Semplice ed intuitiva. Ho scontato tutti gli articoli in pochi minuti.
Mi avete fatto risparmiare tantissimo tempo!
Grazie!

July 12, 2021

Ciao amici di Pepper Clothing,

Siamo lieti di sapere che l'app ti fa risparmiare tempo e che l'interfaccia è semplice e intuitiva. Grazie mille per aver dedicato del tempo a lasciare una recensione 🙏

Buffalo Trader Online

While the app appears simple in set-up, there are some areas that could use a little more clarification. Because there will be conflicts with certain themes, the instructions for setting up the sale scenarios with regards to pricing options could use to some clarity and easy-to-understand-examples since specific scenarios require specific options for optimal performance based on the needs of the user. From a user perspective, I was able to convey what my specific needs are with questions to assist with making the right decisions. When I contacted Support for some more specific instructions and explanation, Teejay was very helpful in analyzing our needs and providing useful suggestions to help us achieve the desired results. While this app is still new, I anticipate it will become more refined with time that will make it both desirable and efficient for Shopify users. After initial setup and testing, this app far exceeded my expectations and I anticipate it will save a lot of time setting up our sales in the future. Our previous app was cumbersome, glitchy with vague instructions, and a lot of conflicts with our themes. Excellent Customer Support is imperative and these guys get 5 STARS from me!

AbsoluteSkin

I am using this app and it suits my business perfectly, easy to use, I would recommend to any one that wishes to display discounts on their site. If I could rate it more than 5 stars I would. Franz - AbsoluteSkin

June 28, 2021

Hello friends at AbsoluteSkin,

Thanks so much for the awesome review 🙏 We're so happy to hear the app is working well for your business.

Deruta Outlet

This app work PERFECTLY WELL! Easy to use even for a novice.
Of course you cannot beat the price, but having tried another very similar (about the same) I can certainly say that this is much easier to use with a better anc clean interface.
Job well done!

June 25, 2021

Hello friends at Deruta Outlet,

Thanks so much for the kudos and the awesome review 😊 Our team has worked hard to make the app easy to use, and we're thrilled to hear you found that to be the case.

Flying7

Vraiment une super application, simple et efficace pour créer des soldes sans trop de temps et de tracas. J'avais chercher depuis un moment avant de tomber sur celle-ci! Merciiii

June 25, 2021

Hello friends at Flying7,

Nous sommes ravis d'apprendre que l'application vous aide à gagner du temps dans la création de ventes 😊 Merci beaucoup d'avoir pris le temps de laisser un avis !

------------------------------

We're so happy to hear the app is helping you save time in creating sales 😊 Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review!

Century Fresh and Frozen

Used this app and it didn't disappoint. This app is perfect and it works amazingly! To the team, keep on improving because you guys are great!

June 21, 2021

Hello friends at Century Fresh and Frozen,

Thanks so much for the kudos 😊 We're so happy the app is working well for you. Your kind words mean a lot to us.

incarne-intl

Easy to use app. Solved my small task to create a short-term sale! :)
I've successfully created a sale. Changed my mind and have easily updated it. Works perfect.
Thank you!

June 7, 2021

Hello friends at Incarne Iintl,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're so happy to hear you find the app easy to use :D

KLEAN

Great app, did exactly what we were looking for, showing items on sale and easy conversion back to original prices. Had a few issues when there was a bulk amount of product for sale, but customer service was great at reaching out and helping to resolve the issue right away within a few hours.

May 28, 2021

Hello friends at Klean,

We're so happy to hear you're liking the app. I'll pass along your kudos to our support team. We're happy to have been able to help.

SwapCloud Games

Amazing app! Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard

May 21, 2021

Hello friends at SwapCloud Games,

Thanks for the kudos! And sorry about Shopify's minimum review length requirement 😅