Sales & Bulk Discounts Manager

Sales & Bulk Discounts Manager | Reviews

by Propel Commerce

BFCM Scheduled Sales, Discounts, Flash Sale App, Price Editor

KLEAN

Great app, did exactly what we were looking for, showing items on sale and easy conversion back to original prices. Had a few issues when there was a bulk amount of product for sale, but customer service was great at reaching out and helping to resolve the issue right away within a few hours.

May 28, 2021

Hello friends at Klean,

We're so happy to hear you're liking the app. I'll pass along your kudos to our support team. We're happy to have been able to help.

SwapCloud Games

Amazing app! Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard

May 21, 2021

Hello friends at SwapCloud Games,

Thanks for the kudos! And sorry about Shopify's minimum review length requirement 😅

Gute Reise

Free and useful for direct product discount application. Thank you for giving the feature of editing the 'Compare at Price' instead of just updating the actual price. Wonderfully easy

May 13, 2021

Hello friends at Gute Reise,

Our pleasure! We understand many merchants need to edit the 'Compare at Price' when putting on sales, and our developers are happy to know you found that feature useful 😃

Sincerely,
Chris @ Propel Commerce

Sass Custom

This is a simple to use completely free and all round great addon with tonnes of features that are really useful such as repeat scheduling and a range of features normally only available on paid apps. Happy to recommend this though as it is doing everything I need.

May 4, 2021

Hello Friends at Sass Custom,

We're so happy to hear you're finding the app useful with scheduling your sales! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this awesome review 😊

Cranky Girl Tie Dye

Do NOT install this app if you have more than 100 items or variations! Here is the details to my experience: I installed the app to my shopify store. I set up the discount which was easy enough. I enabled it. That's when the problems started occurring. It notified me that for all of my products and variants (which was close to 20,000) that it would take 491 minutes. That's a little over 8 hours. Okay. So I reached out to support about this. Didn't hear back. I leave it going for 10 hours and then check on it...IT GOT STUCK AND WILL NOT MOVE 6,000 items in. I am NOT able to disable it until it finishes. I can't get in touch with support which I did receive a message stating that their customer support is Monday - Friday. Since it's the weekend I am out of luck. I also am not able to uninstall the app without having to go back in and correct every price they have already changed. AND! On top of it all someone was able to use the discounts and PAIR IT WITH A COUPON CODE so they got a double discount which this app states they aren't able to do that. So what am I left with? No bulk discount sales editor, a store I have to go back in and manually change the prices, AND customers getting extreme discounts to where I'm not making a profit. Free is not everything. Set the app back to beta testing.

April 26, 2021

Hi there - we're so sorry for the trouble. Our support staff is available Mondays to Fridays, and we hope to expand that to include weekends in the near future. I can see you've already uninstalled the app, but if you'd like to try it again, our support team will be more than happy to resolve any issues you're experiencing.

Regarding the time it takes to apply / reverse a sale, Shopify limits apps to 2 API calls per second. We have to use API calls to retrieve then update each variant which means apps can only update about 1 variant per second.

Regarding discount stacking, our app prevents sale discounts created in our app from stacking. This does not extend to discount codes as apps cannot prevent shoppers from using discount codes in the checkout process.

TulipStuff

Great app! It does exactly what I needed and it is easy to use and setup sales. Customer service is excellent and is very fast to respond. Highly recommended!

April 23, 2021

Hello Friends at TulipStuff,

Thanks so much for the kudos and taking the time to leave a review! We're happy to have been able to help 😊

Jen's Organic Baby

I have been searching FOREVER for an app that would make putting things on sale VISIBLE and EASY. This is the one! I'm in LOVE.

Hello Friends at Jen's Organic Baby,

We're so happy to hear you're loving the app 😊 We've got lots of new features in the works for it too! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

BoomBam1

Love the app!!! So effective, completely free and superb customer service. Very much recommended! They even went out of their way to help me with a code error that had nothing to do with their app but with a competitor paid app.

Hello Friends at Boom Bam,

We're so happy to hear you're loving the app 😊 That's exactly why we made it. Thanks for choosing our app!

UniqTee Tokyo Style

i like this apps, great apps. help a lot in setting the discount and totally FREE. prefect if loading time shorter.

Hello Friends at UniqTee,

We're happy to hear you like the app and that it's helping you set up your discounts 😊 We appreciate the feedback as well. Thanks for choosing our app!

Vinusto

App is not applying discount rules. Also no one replies on chat support. After creating the discount rules nothing happens.

April 15, 2021

Hi there - we're so sorry for the trouble. I've checked our support desk, and we unfortunately haven't received any tickets or emails from you. We'd love to help you resolve the issue. Please contact support@propelcommerce.io, and we'll be more than happy to help.