Sales Manager & Bulk Discounts

Sales Manager & Bulk Discounts for Shopify

Fioravanti 1920

Location Italy
Time spent using app 26 minutes

Ho da poco scaricato l'app è già ne vedo tutte le potenzialità, posso impostare più sconti contemporaneamente, impostare sconti per singole varianti o opzioni di varianti. Il Customer care attivo da subito è stato vitale. Quindi 5 stelle!!!

February 23, 2022

Hello friends at Fioravanti 1920,

Parole meravigliose, Daniele! Apprezziamo il tuo supporto. Siamo sempre qui quando hai bisogno di noi!

Doendoe Webshop

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 10 hours

Outstanding support service! The app is very easy to use and does everything we need and much more. If you’re looking for a bulk discount/sale app, this is your best choice.

February 23, 2022

Hello friends at Doendoe Webshop,

Thank you for the review, Zed! Our customer service team appreciates the kind words. We're always here when you need us. More power to your business!

visageofficial.com

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Worked wonders for me. The best app i found of shopify for bulk discounts. Thank you to the developer.

Hello friends at visageofficial.com,

We are glad that you're enjoying our app! We appreciate it! Feel free to talk to us if you need help. 😎

- Carmi @ Propel Commerce

Kaleidaprint

Time spent using app 16 minutes

Just started using this app, but so far it seems to do what I would like it to do. The support team was also very responsive. I plan to update the review as I use the app more.

Hello friends at Kaleidaprint,

It's our mission to provide you the best service we can! Thank you for the appreciation. 🙏🏻 Don't hesitate to contact us if you need assistance. 😄

- Carmi @ Propel Commerce

Ordne.co

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 hour

After installing the app, Leo came to my help immediately. I was hesitate to use this "free" app and I asked quite a lots of questions. Leo guided me on how to activate and setup the badge and sales tag. i was very pleased with the supports. Thank you very much, Leo.

Hello friends at Ordne.co,

It has been a pleasure assisting you! Thank you so much for the review! We're always here if you need us. 💪

Bar-Mats.co.uk

An excellent app, that makes simple something which should, in my opinion, already be a standard feature. Avoid adjusting individual sale prices - manually - and download this.

Hello friends at Bar-Mats.co.uk,

Thanks for the review, Chris! We really appreciate it. We are a chat away if you need us!

Edge

Location Russia
Time spent using app About 18 hours

I used this app to help me do sales! App is nice, developers a faster than corvette, so i like it very much

Hello friends at Edge,

Thank you very much for the review, Kostya! We 're glad to help your business. Our Support Team is always here when you need us! 🐱‍🏍

Joozal Turkish Ladies Fashion

Location Jordan

App is smooth and functioning well with easy steps to do your discount, I recommend to use strongly.

February 18, 2022

Hello friends at Joozal Turkish Ladies Fashion,

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We're so happy to hear the app is helping you easily discount your products :) Please reach out any time if there's anything we can do to help.

- Chris @ Propel Commerce

Holohive

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Easy to get started and to set up bulk discounts, Fast and helpful customer Support. I recommend this app.

Teng Tools South Africa

Location South Africa

This app is pretty easy to use and does exactly what it says. The support team is extremely responsive and helpful!

February 15, 2022

Hello friends at Teng Tools South Africa,

Thank you so much for the review! We're glad to hear you like our app. Just ping us anytime if you need any help!