Push Down & Hide Out of Stock

Increase sales by pushing down out-of-stocks items & auto-hide

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Norfolk

An application that works extraordinarily fast and stable. As a newbie to Shopify, removing my out-of-stock products from sale and automatically opening them for sale when added to stock was exactly the feature I needed. Thank you. Highly recommended...

March 21, 2022

Such a great review! We are happy to hear that Merchbees meets your needs!🤗

Adore By Priyanka

Good one in market. Love their intuitive design. Try their inventory management app too. You wont regret :)

March 19, 2022

Thank you for your review! It is also great to hear that you are happy with Merchbees Inventory Value.😊

Spoilt Gift & Homewares

Great APP! this is the only APP that in the shopify store that allow me to define out of stock to specific location, and the support team help me a lot as well! recommend to everyone!

March 12, 2022

We are always here to help! Thank you for recommending our app! 🤗

GO RIGO GO!

super, el soporte ha sido genial, no entendía bien al principio la configuración pero el personal de soporte me ayudo muchisimo y ahora pude hacer que funcionara como lo necesito

March 11, 2022

Gracias por compartir su experiencia! Siempre estamos aquí para ayudar! 💛

Maven Meals

Great app & even better customer service! Super thorough & informative getting things set up. Highly recommend!

March 11, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are always here to help! 💛

Home Office Styles

This is a great app. Makes life sooo much easier. Keeps my site organized and pushes down the out of stock items which I didn't like seeing at the top of my collections. The customer service is excellent and the rep was super helpful. I definitely recommend this app to organize your website, especially if you have a lot of products. The plans are very affordable as well.

March 11, 2022

We're happy to help!😊 Thank you for choosing and recommending our app!

Designer Discount Shopping

Fabulous customer service by professional developers. Very easy App to work with and to download / install / activate / monitor / and so on. Very pleased.

March 11, 2022

Such a great review!😍 Thank you for sharing your experience!

RWDFWD

App does exactly what we needed, also allowed us to delete another app that was doing a similar task of sorting collections by newest so we're saving on that. Support was excellent too - recommended.

OtherWorld Shoes

super easy and quick app. I have lots of out of stock products and this app sort it out my problem. Also extremely helpful customer service.

Banned Alternative Europe

Great & easy app for merchandising. Customer service is fast and very thorough, thank you Mete! Highly recommend.