Out‑of‑Stock Police

Push out-of-stock products down in collections or hide quickly

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

MidlifeClassicCars.com

This app has been great for Midlife Classic Cars. We have a lot of products that come in and out of stock, and this app does a great job of making my in-stock products show up at the top of my site.

Leaf's creations

Easily pushes out of stock items to the bottom. Definitely would recommend. Saves time, less of a headache and makes shop look a lot cleaner.

Watches & Beyond

This is a great app. The support is really good too! Got a very quick and clear response. Highly recommend it

mypure.co.uk

Great app for moving OOS items to bottom of the page but reporting on OOS items not great if you have a store with 100's of SKUS. There's no way to restrict stock level reports to include only ACTIVE products so we have 100's of archived products appearing in the out of stock reports. Support were very quick to respond and will consider a feature to exclude ARCHIVED products in future but in the meantime the OOS reports are pretty useless for us. Update 20.04.22
App support acted very quickly on comments above and it is now possible to exclude archived products. I have updated the review from 3 to 5 stars. Excellent customer service too!

Fifth Season Gardening

We have a lot of items with fluctuating stock and OOS Police makes it much much easier for our customers to navigate those collections and find what we do have on hand. The customer service team is very responsive and helpful.

SHOE BARGAIN WAREHOUSE (WWW.SBWSHOES.COM)

Awesome app really helps organize the website and also provides a lot of control. We have been using it for 6 months its very user friendly

Trusted Caskets

the very helpful app, worth the small fee. recommended for the stores with inconsistently available inventory.

IB_Thriftin

First day using the app ! Customer service is amazing! The rep was very patient with me while walking me through. I love the way my online store looks already.

SONE - Save on Electronics

We're very impressed with this app, it really helps to automate a lot of the long a frustrating jobs. Always keeps the out of stock products out of the way and lets us just forget about it. Very good. :)

yeehawcowboy

Love this app .. it pushes all the sold out items to the back of the collections.. and you can customize your collections.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15