Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police

by EGNITION

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of your collections

One Hundred Toys

App works great. This was a real pain point for us as we have a couple of brands that are often out of stock.

However, unless I'm mistaken, there's no way to ensure OOS items are kept at the bottom if the customer filters the collection. That means that OOS items are reordered and appear higher up the collection. This is something for the developer to work on. Having said that, developer was helpful when contacted.

The Jewellery Boutique

The Out Of Stock Police app is great. I no longer have to manually re-merchandise collections to move out of stock products to the bottom of the collection. Saves heaps of time & gives a better customer experience for people visiting the website.

Sundree Accessories

We've loved using this app! It works exactly as described and is super customizable. Saves us so much time!

AuZie

I use this app to help push my out of stock products to the bottom on the page, its a great idea but too expensive and I personally don't think it's worth it.

September 8, 2020

Hi Team,
Thank you so much for the review and the positive feedback on the quality of the app provided along the way in the different channels. Totally understandable feedback that the price is not good going to work for everyone, so, good luck with the alternative strategies and let us know should you need any help.

Petriotics

I believe that every store needs to have this app, works seamlessly and effortlessly. It has saved our team a lot of time managing our storefront. Highly recommend it and its worth your every penny. I would suggest though that when an item goes back in stock, it be placed exactly in the same order as we have placed them manually.

Daggers & Dames

This helps me keep my shop nice and pretty, and saves my customers from being annoyed by having to fish through so many sold listings just to find whats available. Easy to use and I would highly recommend it, especially if you sell one of a kind pieces!

Tina Kay Skincare

DO NOT INSTAL THIS APP!!!!
The app jumble my whole store and made a mess of all collections. now i have countless hours on manually cleaning it up. not to mention is is not putting all sold out product to the bottom like it is suppose to.

House of Knives

The app is fantastic. Pushes all our OOS items to the bottom of the pile and makes our store look much more professional and alive. The team are also very responsive and helpful.

Schmattas

I needed this app! I'm so glad it exists and it exceeded expectations. The app really took my website to the next level. They also have great customer service and it's super user friendly. Highly recommend.

Duck Barn Interiors

Very useful app that sorts the out of stock items to the end of the collection on a daily basis. Simple and effective.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13