Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police

by EGNITION

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of your collections

Defense Divas®

So nice to have this process automated. Easy to install, easy to manage. Definitely worth the price to not have to worry about keeping up with this task.

The Glow Pot

Does exactly what it’s supposed to do, haven’t had any issues with it and wasn’t confusing to set up

Mónerick Papelerías

Works with collections, really doesn't do the charm with the search results shown which would be great. With 2k+ stationery products search results OOS are critical for the customer and still shown...

Bannatyne's Little Farm

It does exactly what it is says on the box. Simple and easy to push all out of stock items to the bottom of your collections.

Unspoken Fashion

This out of stock app helps to push out of stock products to the end of the collections which is very useful.

Dark Elf Dice

Amazing app! We inevitably have out of stock products, and our store collections looked messy. It always bothered me. Out-of-Stock Police really makes our store look nice. OOS products are pushed to the bottom so customers can focus on inventory available. The app is straightforward and easy to use. That said, I did have a question and customer support responded to me within a few hours. Awesome customer service :) This app is a keeper.

Pea Green Boat Books

Just like Mary Poppins tidying up -- Out-of-Stock Police is practically perfect in every way!

Instantly up an running and it will save me SOOOO many hours of rearranging my collections by hand.

Also best ever support response time: emailed a question and had a succinct and helpful answer within 10 minutes. Wow!

from Pea Green Boat Books

Petersons' Consigning Design

I have tried apps in the past the deleted all of our sold out products from our website. However, that wasn't really what I was looking for. I wanted to have the choice of what was deleted and what wasn't without all the sold items being displayed right up top. This app gives me exactly what I am looking for. I am very happy with how this app works. It is very organized and does exactly as it claims.

Dirt Cheep

This app does just what it says it does and provides a much better end-user experience while maintaining visible pages for SEO purposes. It would be nice if we were able to have the app push down OOS + have a selectable sort order for each collection (perhaps this is possible but we're missing it if so), but otherwise, we are happy and will be keeping the app. Simple and effective.

Texas Rover Company

Super easy to install and makes our shop page look much cleaner while still showing customers our product offering! 10/10 would recommend!

Previous 1 3 4