Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police

by EGNITION

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of your collections

Duck Barn Interiors

Very useful app that sorts the out of stock items to the end of the collection on a daily basis. Simple and effective.

ANOTHER_STORY

Great app, easy to use, very useful. Could optimize the filters options (for instance by adding price range cursor/filters). will explore more the settings and features in the coming weeks.

HammerHouse

This is a solid app that helps me to keep my products up to date. It pushes my OOS down so that customers have access to the in stock products first.

NIX Antigua

This app worked excellently in placing the out of stock items at the end of the collection so was very pleased with that.

June 14, 2020

Hi there,
Thank you very much for the feedback. Let us know if you need any help.
Thanks again!

Buddies Toys

I used this to push down out of stock items. We carry lots of items in low quantitIes but I don’t want to make unavailable online as people then call us to see if we carry it. Easier to have it still there so people can see we are sold out, but not be near the top of searches or categories.

The Lemurian Rose

This is an absolutely fantastic app. It has increased my sales a great deal and keeps my page looking neat and tidy. It is easy to use, and customer support is very good if you need it! Thank you.

Kitchen Botanicals

My customers were having a difficult time getting a good visual of what was in stock because they were too focused on what was out of stock. Installing Out of Stock Police improved their experience by keeping out of stock products off of the front pages. It also improved my sales putting more focus on available products. If there was one improvement I’d like to see, it would be the ability to sort my main product page and not just my collections.

ADG Studio

Parfait exactement ce que je recherchais. Beau travail les gas. Continuez ainsi. Et continuez a l'améliorer.

Product Junkie DC

I like that the out of stock items head to the bottom but in some parts of the store it's not working.

May 30, 2020

Thank you very much for the feedback.
Sorry to hear there are issues. We've contacted you but feel free to contact our support as well from within the app and they will help you out with analyzing the situation.
Thanks again!

Verde Permuta

It’s very user friendly. Perfect. Just wish it would update the articles more than once a day. Thanks!

May 29, 2020

Thank you very much for the feedback.
We definitely have a plan to implement this option in the future.
Thank You!