Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police

by EGNITION

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of your collections

TOYBOX

I have been using the app for about a year now and am very happy with it. it does exactly what it says and is easy to use. This week I had a small issue (which was my fault) and I contacted the developers. They replied within an hour and told me what to do to correct the issue I had, which worked. So overall, a sold app backed up with good service. I can recommend this app without hesiatation.

Mifuko

Great features. This has made managing collections easier and helps to check stock levels in a multi-store setup. If random sorting would be possible, I would be so happy.

GROOVYCANDIES

perfect solution - we love it and our customers love it. This is simple to install and use. Thank you!

BCmini

Simple to use and effective to sorting all categories of products. Saves me so much time. You can organize and customize how you want to sort each of your collections.

MONKIND

Great app, works well and support is fast and competent and willing to help with setup. Possible improvement: sending of a text file with daily OOS products (and only new OOS) instead of csv for quick view

Premium Puzzles Australia

Great app. Works well and very useful! If you have products that come in and out of stock a lot, this is the app for you!

Gentleman.Clothing

Best and fastest customer service on shopify! I contacted them for an issue and within 2 hours I had it resolved!

BeeInStyle

Great app. Easy to install and really works on placing sold products at the very end. Would definitely recommend it to any webstore manager.

Vanity Wagon

Amazing apps to push out of stock products to the bottom. Easy to use the app and good customer support response time.

Home Furniture on Consignment

I used to spend hours per week reorganising our product catalogue to get all our out in-stock products to the top of the list. Now, with set up in a couple of clicks, this entire process is automated. I can't recommend this app highly enough.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14