Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police

by EGNITION

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of your collections

Hello Beautiful Boutique Paparazzi by Jenny & James Davison

Great app! Love that people come up in search engines when searching for items. It brings them to my site even if the item is sold out!

irvrsbl

really helped with my store - We have a large amount of sold products which need to stay on the site as we sell one offs, instead of manually dragging out of stock to the back it does it for you and I can set it so it only does it once a month rather than daily

VEGAN ATHLETIC

Really helped us clean up the out-of stock products in our collection pages so it made for a better user experience for our shoppers.

Formosa Asian Market

Excellent support. Although the app does not support our theme, the support team is really responsive and helpful...

Bech Bhai Bech

It is very useful app, I am using it for my shopify site to push down all out of stock products, without doing this, sold out products takes the places where available products should be displayed and visitor may simply move out of site on seeing many sold out products...I recommend this app to all of those who want to push down sold out products on their product pages.

Vaulted Supply

Great App for cataloging the amazing items we've had come through our shop. I want my store to feel like a museum / curation. And this app helps me keep my rarest, coolest items viewable for the world to see - even after they've sold.

SomethingTrendy.com

Worked great immediately. No issues at all. Pushed out of stock items to the end on all collections.

Angel Grove Toys & Collectables

Great App! Really makes your site more efficient for customers. Great customer service, very responsive.

Princess Glam Shop

I used this app to lessen the amount of time and energy I have to put into keeping my store visually clean. It works like a charm! The best part is that it doesn't take the out of stock products completely off. It just pushes them to the back of the line. I love it. It would be great if they offered a tutorial.

Broochaholic

very helpful in keeping my in stock items at the top of the collection and the out of stock at the end.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6