Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police

by EGNITION

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of your collections

Product Junkie DC

I like that the out of stock items head to the bottom but in some parts of the store it's not working.

May 30, 2020

Thank you very much for the feedback.
Sorry to hear there are issues. We've contacted you but feel free to contact our support as well from within the app and they will help you out with analyzing the situation.
Thanks again!

Verde Permuta

It’s very user friendly. Perfect. Just wish it would update the articles more than once a day. Thanks!

May 29, 2020

Thank you very much for the feedback.
We definitely have a plan to implement this option in the future.
Thank You!

Patientopia

Sweet App! But it does not work on “All Products” sections. Please help fix this, as it cannot even find this collection type.

May 28, 2020

Hi Team at Patientopia,
Thank you for your review! Just want to confirm that we have sent you the instructions on how to change virtual /all collection into a real one so that you can manage it within both Shopify admin panel and the app.
Let us know please if you have any questions.

Red Barn Mercantile - Old Town Alexandria

Was so happy to discover this app. It's saves us so much time having this in play, and makes it easier on customers to browse without the clutter of sold out items.

Toys 'n' Wood

This app helped me promote further my available products by pushing down the out of stock items. I would like if there was the option of notify me back in stock for out of stock items not I had to download another app.

Devon Wick Candle Co. Limited

Brilliant app, easily paid for itself in it's first day! Even if you don't run out of stock often it's a must have!

roba

I use this app to arrange my categories and place my out of stock products at the end of every category. It's a really nice feature to prevent that my customers see only out of stock products at first. I would love to set the update time on my own to overwrite the default update time.

Foodin Market

My first review was bad because dint understand some settings. But support was fine and help me. Now all is fine and application is great.

April 14, 2020

Thank you for your review, really appreciate your quick reaction and attention to this matter!

Colour Drinks

I used to spend a decent amount of my time organizing sold-out products in a number of stores. Got this app and saved all that time. I can also see how many out of stock products I have in each collection. Helps in planning my restock dates. I'm happy so far. :)

I LOVE DIY by Panida

Makes managing product placement a breeze. Now my customers don't have to dig through out of stock items to see what's available.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11