Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
August 27, 2022

Amazing app and very useful, and their customer service is very high-end and very supportive recommended to any one

SAVANNA
Kuwait
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 8, 2022

This app has been great for Midlife Classic Cars. We have a lot of products that come in and out of stock, and this app does a great job of making my in-stock products show up at the top of my site.

MidlifeClassicCars.com
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 23, 2022

Easily pushes out of stock items to the bottom. Definitely would recommend. Saves time, less of a headache and makes shop look a lot cleaner.

Leaf's creations
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 9, 2022

This is a great app. The support is really good too! Got a very quick and clear response. Highly recommend it

Watches & Beyond
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited April 20, 2022

Great app for moving OOS items to bottom of the page but reporting on OOS items not great if you have a store with 100's of SKUS. There's no way to restrict stock level reports to include only ACTIVE products so we have 100's of archived products appearing in the out of stock reports. Support were very quick to respond and will consider a feature to exclude ARCHIVED products in future but in the meantime the OOS reports are pretty useless for us. Update 20.04.22
App support acted very quickly on comments above and it is now possible to exclude archived products. I have updated the review from 3 to 5 stars. Excellent customer service too!

mypure.co.uk
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 17, 2022

We have a lot of items with fluctuating stock and OOS Police makes it much much easier for our customers to navigate those collections and find what we do have on hand. The customer service team is very responsive and helpful.

Fifth Season Gardening
Time spent using app: 11 months
February 10, 2022

Awesome app really helps organize the website and also provides a lot of control. We have been using it for 6 months its very user friendly

SHOE BARGAIN WAREHOUSE (WWW.SBWSHOES.COM)
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 14, 2022

the very helpful app, worth the small fee. recommended for the stores with inconsistently available inventory.

Trusted Caskets
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 13, 2022

First day using the app ! Customer service is amazing! The rep was very patient with me while walking me through. I love the way my online store looks already.

IB_Thriftin
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 30, 2021

We're very impressed with this app, it really helps to automate a lot of the long a frustrating jobs. Always keeps the out of stock products out of the way and lets us just forget about it. Very good. :)

SONE - Save on Electronics