Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police

by EGNITION

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of your collections

Bellies to Babies Boutique

This worked exactly as it should and was easy to install!!! Made it so much easier for our customers.

The Makeup Store MNL

Does what is advertised. Makes it easier for our customers to shop our website because they're able to view the available items first and don't have to go through all the out of stock items anymore.

Sessa Vee

Works just as it needs to. Helpful for a "boutique" type shop like mine with items that frequently going out of stock. It makes sure my shoppers get the chance to actually see what's available for them before getting discouraged by too many "out of stock" listings.

KING's Pipe Online Headshop

This app works nicely because we have about 1000 items. If this app has an option to put the items back to the same or around the previous position before they get pushed out once they are restocked, that would be perfect. Overall, we like it.

ShopCharlie.com by Cellunex

Seems to be doing what is advertised. Been use for 3 months and plan on keep using it. These people are in it to win it!

Alien Outfitters

We are very happy with this, great app, it is very helpful and does exactly what it says its supposed to do.

DirtyFurClothing

This is a very useful app. Prior to using, our customers had to sort through all sold out merchandise to find in-stock product. Now all our sell-able products are right up front and ready for purchase. It is real easy to use and maintain.

Manifesto Woman

I genuinely wouldn't be able to run my store without this amazing app. Everything I sell is a one off, so I need to do constant housecleaning of sold items. It would take me hours to achieve what this app does in seconds. It works brilliantly and, best of all, the service is superb. Highly recommend.

I MISS YOU VINTAGE

This app is great for stores like us with large inventory. It pushes all sold items to the end of categories so customers see available items first!

Strickwolle Online Shop Hungariana

does what it says. Puts all out of stock items on the last pages. Completely stable and trouble-free since install over 6 months ago.

Previous 1 3