Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police

by EGNITION

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of your collections

Jamiro Ligna

Does what it's supposed to do. Product layout looks way better like this. Would definitely recommend

Luxe House of Couture

Out-of-stock police is great. I have a lot of products, and many of them are out of stock, but I don't want to unpublish them because then it will prevent people from being able to sign up for in stock notifications. This app pushes my out of stock to the bottom of my collections and sorts my in stock from newest to oldest, saving me countless hours every month from having to manually do this myself.

Adventures in Curves

This app has helped my businesses tremendously. It does what it says and does a great job making my store look great with stocked items. it is really great value for a growing business. The app was easy to set up and worked seamlessly with Shopify. https://www.adventuresincurves.com

Meat House Panama

If you like to show your customers that some of your products are sold out for social proof but still want to prioritize on the available one's then this is the best app for you!

Sesh Sensei

Awesome app for stores with large inventories compactly going out of stock. Keeps the products in stock in front of costumers while also having OOS products on the back for costumers to still browse.

Superior Terminals

We find this app works extremely well with our site due to the huge volume of items. Would 100% recommend

AMOS

App was very simple to install and setup, instantly moved all our out of stock products to the bottom for a better shopping experience.

FABRIC8

Great app. Good support when required. Can't fault it. It is very intuitive and works very simply. I would recommend you check out this app.

Defense Divas®

So nice to have this process automated. Easy to install, easy to manage. Definitely worth the price to not have to worry about keeping up with this task.

The Glow Pot

Does exactly what it’s supposed to do, haven’t had any issues with it and wasn’t confusing to set up