Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police | Reviews

by EGNITION

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of collections & more

Foodin Market

My first review was bad because dint understand some settings. But support was fine and help me. Now all is fine and application is great.

April 14, 2020

Thank you for your review, really appreciate your quick reaction and attention to this matter!

I LOVE DIY by Panida

Makes managing product placement a breeze. Now my customers don't have to dig through out of stock items to see what's available.

FatesThread

Works exactly as I hoped it would, and has several options for how to handle the out of stock items and when/where they will show up.

Petit Tippi

This app keeps asking to upgrade because there are more than 100 collections, even if you disable enough collections to get the number of collections you need it to manage to less than 100. Doesn't send you notification either that it has stopped working until you upgrade unless you go into the app itself. An email would have been appreciated.

March 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the feedback provided and we are sorry if that was not clear that the app defines the required plan based on the total number of collections and products in a store. As for the email, it is a wonderful suggestion and we will certainly introduce before the end of the month.

Pink Orchard Pte Ltd

I have hidden stocks on my online store as they were already outdated. But this app over-ride all the changes and this cannot be undone. Those stocks that were hidden, are now showing as visible both in the backend and front end. This is a nightmare because we have to manually find out which were the products which had the changes over-written. This is clearly a flaw which has costs us additional and unnecessary time and money to fix.

March 1, 2020

We’re very sorry to hear you had troubles with the app. This issue has been escalated and we will get back to you ASAP via our support channel. Again, our apologies. We’re working on this right now.

UPD, March 1st: Thank you again for bringing it to our attention. The issue has been isolated and resolved, we can confirm it has been retested and the function of republishing products returning in stock works as expected.

Show The Bows

This is AWESOME. I have a business that only creates one of each item and each time one sells it moves it down, so it looks better to new customers always seeing so many sold out ;)

Sabrina's Closet

Just started using the app. So far so good. Very easy to use and every time I've had a question I get a response very quickly. They have been very helpful.

Apple Pie

I was “hiding” out of stock products by removing them from the different sales channels but then I realized that the product link no longer worked and was creating page errors. This is a great way to not see all the out of stock items at the top of the page and “hide” them without damaging your SEO.

Harper's Bowtique (Hair Bows and More)

I got this so I could keep my in stock stuff at the top of my page! Works just how I wanted it to! And the price is great in my opinion, no complaints from me!

Village Child

Makes keeping out of stock inventory from cluttering our pages super easy. As a small business owner, finding the time to check this box is nearly impossible. Thank you for simplifying my life!