Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police

by EGNITION

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of your collections

Rhinestone Jewelry Corporation

I had to remove this product because once the visitor changes the sort, all the Sold Out products are no longer shown at the bottom and we have enough sold out products that most of the first page was sold out. If you have many sold out items, then chances are many of them will show at the top of the collection once the visitor changes the sort.

My Ex Boyfriend

I used this app to put all my out of stock items down to the page and it has helped the look & feel of my webshop as a more professional page instead of a webshop with a lot of sold out items! <3

Wancherpen International

Simple set-up and it's always working as intended. If the developer can keep the app as it is and add some small functions, it would be even better!

A Cottage in the City

Simple and easy to use! Great for organizing your products effortlessly . Would definitely recommend!!

Elite Gaming

Doesn't have a feature to order products with the best selling first.

I am now writing this sentence to fulfill the minimum of 100 characters in order to leave a review.

Dapperfam.com

It works just as advertised! Sorts the collections exactly as I need them. It makes browsing much less of a headache.

Rad Max Vintage

I sell vintage sports apparel so each of my items are one-of-a-kind. Out of stock has helped me so easily push all of my out of stock items to the bottom of each category page. It also has the option to hide all of them (but I find it helps with SEO to keep them on the page, and also to show people what they've already missed!). I gave it 4 stars because it's expensive. Thanks! Laura, owner of Rad Max Vintage

ES Boutique Online

Great app for my shopify clothing boutique! Easy and efficient to use! great customer service and fast reply.

dresst

Simple to install, easy to use. For some reason though, it always re-ordered my manual sorting (whether it was OOS or not), so we had to delete it.

Gemiprecious Jewellery Designs

I use this app to sort my out of stock pieces and it does what it says it will. It pushes all my OOS pieces to the bottom of the page which saves me a lot of time trying to do this manually, Would definitely recommend this app.