Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police

by EGNITION

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of your collections

Front Porch Deals

This app does what I want it to and gives the catalog a cleaner look, but it doesn't happen automatically. Ya have to go in to the app and hit a few buttons after adding a product. It would be great if it updated itself.

Yellow The Label

So far it's working great. I do notice that it takes a while sometimes for items to be bumped down, and it doesn't work on my homepage collection.

alter8.com

Fits well with my needs! recommended for particular functions that other apps were not able to fulfill

Blackscape Studio

I used the Out-of-Stock Police to push my sold out items, similar available by commission, to the bottom of my total body of works. The app worked well for what I wanted to do with my store.

Cheeky Bliss

I have this app and love it. It makes it much easier to convert viewers to $$. We are currently using the free plan which makes it even better! 5/5 stars!

CyberDealsExpress

Great app! Highly recommended! This app helps me to push my out of stock inventory to the back of my page list & it's just what I needed. I've contacted support & they were more than helpful in answering all of my questions.

Pataka

Super App,Great Sevice Team .Reliable Service Team Guides You Through And Always Available .Strongly Recommend

The PODGOD

Awesome Service! Would highly recommend. It does everything you would want to to do as more! Exactly what is says in the description!

Dining Rooms

So far so good with this app. I haven’t had it long so I’m looking forward to playing around with it

Quintessential Tips

It does the job i wanted it to, managing large inventories can be a pain, use this app to save time and effort and increase conversion