Out‑of‑Stock Police

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of collections & more

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Gentleman.Clothing

Best and fastest customer service on shopify! I contacted them for an issue and within 2 hours I had it resolved!

BeeInStyle

Great app. Easy to install and really works on placing sold products at the very end. Would definitely recommend it to any webstore manager.

Vanity Wagon

Amazing apps to push out of stock products to the bottom. Easy to use the app and good customer support response time.

Home Furniture on Consignment

I used to spend hours per week reorganising our product catalogue to get all our out in-stock products to the top of the list. Now, with set up in a couple of clicks, this entire process is automated. I can't recommend this app highly enough.

Order Shop St.Lucia

I have started to use this app and its absolutely brilliant. Well thought through, gives support with stock management notification, options to export reports to allow small and big businesses alike to have more control of stores with a wide product ranges. Would definitely recommend!

Official Staunton™

great app- but best to get the assistance of their customer support if it's not working to your expectations, such as was the case for me which they resolved

Rudolphandme

It did what it said in the tin! Was very easy to understand, setup and use and works well. I think it helped a lot this year.

Scooters Canada

This is a solid app that is simple to use and works exactly as advertised. Given that many sites are facing product shortages these days, this is a tremendous tool to help customers focus on what you DO have rather than what is unavailable. Very happy!

The Little Tichel Lady

This app was exactly what we were looking for. Pushes down the out of stock items to the end of the page.

One Hundred Toys

App works great. This was a real pain point for us as we have a couple of brands that are often out of stock.

However, unless I'm mistaken, there's no way to ensure OOS items are kept at the bottom if the customer filters the collection. That means that OOS items are reordered and appear higher up the collection. This is something for the developer to work on. Having said that, developer was helpful when contacted.