Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police

by EGNITION

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of your collections

dresst

Simple to install, easy to use. For some reason though, it always re-ordered my manual sorting (whether it was OOS or not), so we had to delete it.

Gemiprecious Jewellery Designs

I use this app to sort my out of stock pieces and it does what it says it will. It pushes all my OOS pieces to the bottom of the page which saves me a lot of time trying to do this manually, Would definitely recommend this app.

Serge DeNimes

Great app - Pushes all out of stock items to the bottom for us, our stock fluctuates weekly so very useful for us!

VaasuHomes

I used this App to Hide my out of stock products, so customers don't have to see them in the beginning

Thanks great app!

Cardiff Sports Nutrition

Great app, increase conversion within 5 days of implementing it. And sales continuity has been better across ranges since also

Krakenkind

Works great! We were thinking of building it our self via API, but in the end it was more cost-effective to use Out‑of‑Stock Police, and it works great!

lockenkopf

I had problems with a delayed shipment and this app literally saved me hours of reorganization. Install. Set rule. Apply. Done... simple as that.
Does as advertised and is super easy to work with
(I admit first i was insecure becoz of the negative reviews.. but since this was the only app i found which does what i was looking for, i ended up installing it .. and am happy with its performance)

Hello Beautiful Boutique Paparazzi by Jenny & James Davison

Great app! Love that people come up in search engines when searching for items. It brings them to my site even if the item is sold out!

irvrsbl

really helped with my store - We have a large amount of sold products which need to stay on the site as we sell one offs, instead of manually dragging out of stock to the back it does it for you and I can set it so it only does it once a month rather than daily

VEGAN ATHLETIC

Really helped us clean up the out-of stock products in our collection pages so it made for a better user experience for our shoppers.