PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

Your online Layaway gateway solution

Price: Free

The Allergy Kit

It was hard to find a company that would accept me - reason it is about health. I am so happy that I found it - and it works!
Thank you!

Nizhoni Traders LLC

I have contacted the shop now three times for help uploading this on my store, I have not received one answer, so would I recommend this app definitely not, support is the biggest key in any business which have had none here.

February 2, 2022

We have replied to your emails - however, your hosting provider must be sending them to a spam box.
Please call us from the phone number listed on our website.

Shop Mrs Claus

Location Australia

This experience from Put it on Lay-buy for my customers is just great, it is easy to use and gives the customer the ease of low monthly payment for their product. I would highly recommend this app. Thank you, Shop Mrs. Claus and Santa.

Kitty Rose Cottage

Time spent using app About 18 hours

I have installed this app as my customers were needing other options to pay and not wanting to miss out on sales promotions available. very pleased with ease of instilation for a techno illiterate like me. responses from happy customers after an hour installed.

MILINAT.COM

Time spent using app About 4 years

This is a great app its easy to set up and works well. Support is awesome and quick turn around time to answer any questions or help.

Micronesia Fashion Boutique

Had problem setting up, but Warrin was quick to respond and the guide he sent was detailed and easy to follow. Thanks Warrin!

Burleigh Wagon

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is seriously much more than anyone can imagine or has reviewed yet. We worked with Warrin to implement this app on our website as we wanted a more traditional Lay-Buy service. Our price points are a bit higher and our customers were asking for something like this for some time. We created an entire program around this app, with a landing page, T&C page, pop-up, and an entire marketing campaign. On day 1, without even marketing yet, our brand had its highest daily sales ever. If you read through some of the other reviews on here, I must speculate that any possible complaint about this app must be attributed to the merchant not understanding what this app can do, or did not have the ability to properly implement it. Support is top level and this app is excellent.

Inked Native Leather

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I was never able to use the app. My shop has its own domain and i kept getting redirected to lay buys homepage. under their forms to set everything up it shows shopify as an option but your store has to have the "myshopify.com" in the domain. It was extremely frustrating to try and figure out and after an hour I gave up.

May 24, 2021

Hi
Every Shopify store has a .myshopify.com URL.
Your URL is inked-native-leather.myshopify.com
I’ve just fixed your URL in your setup.
Please check now - I will drop you an email too, so we can support you via email communication.
Thanks,
Warrin

Soundporium

Excellent layaway service that you can offer your clients, free of risk and are very responsive. Support is friendly and they reply fast enough for my needs.

Mountain Metalcraft

Time spent using app About 1 month

Updated to add one more star. Works, but not smoothly. I tried to install this yesterday. The directions are not clear, but I'm confident I did all the steps that are required. It shows up as a payment option at checkout, but when I Continue with purchase, I get an Invalid API error. I did validate my PayPal API info, and can't figure out why this would happen. Emailed tech support, and got the following response: "I’ve just activated your account- please ensure you have the gateway PUT IT ON LAY-BUY installed." (Which I'd already done)
"And settings are:
(my email)
(Merchant ID, which is autofilled)" I did not find this particularly helpful, and am still getting an Invalid API error, with no further response to a second email. Doesn't help that the time difference means I can't get tech support during my business hours. UPDATE: Apparently, this company has two apps. "Laybuy" and "Put it on Laybuy" (both with the same avatar) which is confusing, and not mentioned in the documentation. Laybuy is not compatible with USD...the other is. Got "Put it on Laybuy" added as an alternative payment method, and working, and here's the message I got from the first customer to use it: "Okay...placed the order....but the site is not completely user friendly. I put my info in...then it told me the info didn't take....so I went to put it in again....using a different card...and it just said the order was placed...without sending me to the lay-buy site. So I went to my PayPal...and it looks like it took the first info I entered....though there's no info on when each payment will be deducted. Also...I changed the downpayment to 30% with a 3 month payment....it took the first payment...and I guess I now make 3 additional payments. So...as your Guinea pig...not an Intuitive site...but I'm sure there must be some bugs that can be worked out. Let me know what I can do to help." The payment screen the customer is taken to is cluttered, and people will actually need to read, to understand it. We all know how that goes. I'll give this a try for a few more months, and update as needed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10