PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

by Lay-Buy Financial Solutions Pty Ltd

Your online Layaway gateway solution

Rhythm Audio Design

The absolutely worst app installation of all time. I just wasted 1/2 hour going back and forth trying to get this app to do it's thing. FRUSTRATED and about to uninstall. The rating doesn't go below one star, too bad.

Cogignition

Brilliant app for if you sell high ticket products, opening doors for more types of customer

Onekid 2

I am loving this app, been using it for 3 years now. Gives my customers a good option to laybuy until fully paid. Great for my cash flow too. Highly recommend! Customer service is also fantastic Warrin is always ready to help when I have questions or when a customer wants to change their payment plan.

Dans Custom Portraits

Not sure why some of the negative reviews below. I've managed to install and create this as a payment alternative in Shopify settings easy enough. Can't comment much on the sales side of this app as my shop has only just gone live. I've tested the processing of an order and it all seemed alright. I'm drawn to this type of payment system because of my business type it works much like an artist commisions that require a deposit to start and remaining balance paid on completion. I'm giving these guys ago because of my target market (Australians) are addicted to lay-buys & those other get now and pay later systems and this gives those people another option. Not to be rude towards Lay-buys but I think you need to hire a graphic/web designer to improve your brand identity and the user interface as it looks a bit dated. Fixing this will build confidence in those who wish to use your payment option and give shop owners a better hook when selling your payment option to customers. Besides that, this app deserves more attention as it is a great concept and shops would benefit from using it.

Marcies Vintage Toys Crafts And More

a great asset to my shopify store!

Idilvicefashion

not sure if this is still live... i got one order via this probably 1-2 years ago, nothing since and a customer filed a not as described claim for a custom order and they refunded all payments!!! :( be careful, if the amount is high, you might get burned like i did... i wish they contacted me to let me know they have improved the app. or at least if its still live...

Addicted 2 Jewelry

I download this app. I can not even get past the API part. I enter my information. and hit save and it does not save it. I do not know it would work for my website or not. Just sad

Rebeccacordingley

This is a great app. Easy to set up and works well. I contacted them with a question about a transaction and received a response within half an hour.

True Talon

This seems to be a very under rated and FREE app. The basic setup is actually pretty easy. Set up an account with Put it On Lay-Buy. On the Put it On Lay-Buy website - Enter in the PayPal API details - 3 items. Install the Payment method into Shopify (sticks it into the list of Third Party Payment methods) Install the App into Shopify. Then jump over to Shopify and select Put It On Lay-Buy from the Third Party Payment methods. Enter in your sign up email and the account code they give you. Literally ten minutes after setting this up we had a Lay-By sale. We did put up a banner on our website advertising it. The sale went through fine - we received the deposit and the App in Shopify shows the sale details. The buttons could do with a bit of modernization like a previous reviewer said. We are very pleased with this app. Solid effort !!!

Rasta Lion Wear

i don't know but i have had the app since 2016 and no order as ever come through with this lay-buy . 1st order come through in Feb 2018 and there was a technical fault . customer paid for the 1st instalment then it was cancelled they tried again and it went through ,.. i got the 1st payment but no order .i called the tech support and they said everything is okey both side. after a couple of weeks the customer wants to pay for the second instalment and they email us that they can do that. I had to delete the app because this sounds like a stress for me and customers .. Hope there is other app that offer laybuy.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6