PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY | Reviews

by Lay-Buy Financial Solutions Pty Ltd

Your online Layaway gateway solution

MILINAT.COM

This is a great app its easy to set up and works well. Support is awesome and quick turn around time to answer any questions or help.

Micronesia Fashion Boutique

Had problem setting up, but Warrin was quick to respond and the guide he sent was detailed and easy to follow. Thanks Warrin!

Burleigh Wagon

This app is seriously much more than anyone can imagine or has reviewed yet. We worked with Warrin to implement this app on our website as we wanted a more traditional Lay-Buy service. Our price points are a bit higher and our customers were asking for something like this for some time. We created an entire program around this app, with a landing page, T&C page, pop-up, and an entire marketing campaign. On day 1, without even marketing yet, our brand had its highest daily sales ever. If you read through some of the other reviews on here, I must speculate that any possible complaint about this app must be attributed to the merchant not understanding what this app can do, or did not have the ability to properly implement it. Support is top level and this app is excellent.

Inked Native Leather

I was never able to use the app. My shop has its own domain and i kept getting redirected to lay buys homepage. under their forms to set everything up it shows shopify as an option but your store has to have the "myshopify.com" in the domain. It was extremely frustrating to try and figure out and after an hour I gave up.

May 24, 2021

Hi
Every Shopify store has a .myshopify.com URL.
Your URL is inked-native-leather.myshopify.com
I’ve just fixed your URL in your setup.
Please check now - I will drop you an email too, so we can support you via email communication.
Thanks,
Warrin

Soundporium

Excellent layaway service that you can offer your clients, free of risk and are very responsive. Support is friendly and they reply fast enough for my needs.

Mountain Metalcraft

Updated to add one more star. Works, but not smoothly. I tried to install this yesterday. The directions are not clear, but I'm confident I did all the steps that are required. It shows up as a payment option at checkout, but when I Continue with purchase, I get an Invalid API error. I did validate my PayPal API info, and can't figure out why this would happen. Emailed tech support, and got the following response: "I’ve just activated your account- please ensure you have the gateway PUT IT ON LAY-BUY installed." (Which I'd already done)
"And settings are:
(my email)
(Merchant ID, which is autofilled)" I did not find this particularly helpful, and am still getting an Invalid API error, with no further response to a second email. Doesn't help that the time difference means I can't get tech support during my business hours. UPDATE: Apparently, this company has two apps. "Laybuy" and "Put it on Laybuy" (both with the same avatar) which is confusing, and not mentioned in the documentation. Laybuy is not compatible with USD...the other is. Got "Put it on Laybuy" added as an alternative payment method, and working, and here's the message I got from the first customer to use it: "Okay...placed the order....but the site is not completely user friendly. I put my info in...then it told me the info didn't take....so I went to put it in again....using a different card...and it just said the order was placed...without sending me to the lay-buy site. So I went to my PayPal...and it looks like it took the first info I entered....though there's no info on when each payment will be deducted. Also...I changed the downpayment to 30% with a 3 month payment....it took the first payment...and I guess I now make 3 additional payments. So...as your Guinea pig...not an Intuitive site...but I'm sure there must be some bugs that can be worked out. Let me know what I can do to help." The payment screen the customer is taken to is cluttered, and people will actually need to read, to understand it. We all know how that goes. I'll give this a try for a few more months, and update as needed.

The Cloth Stash

This app allows my customers to secure items that have sold out elsewhere while not having to store them until they are ready to use them. It also allows them to pay off their purchases over time. Customisable preferences, easy to install and use.

NWBUK

Okay I've only just started using unsure completely on how these payouts work still early days will continue to use if works well

The Lemurian Rose

I absolutely love this app! Many of my customers use it regularly, and I love that there is no minimum or maximum dollar limits. It integrates very well with my shop, and I have made many sales that would not have been possible otherwise without it. I have a lot of big ticket items, and lay buy has allowed people to achieve their dreams without financial strain or a ding on their credit. Support is easily contacted and very helpful, they have never left me hanging. I would not want to be without Lay Buy in my shop, and I really enjoy having a steady monthly income from several accounts that are active at once. There are a few minor issues here and there, but as I said, support is fantastic and easily accessible. This is one of the best kept secrets in the app store I have ever seen. I have recommended it to other shops who also love it, but have never heard of it. Thank you for providing this wonderful service.

Treasure Studios Art

This app has been a great way of introducing our customers to an alternative buying method. Some better integration would improve usability but it definitely does the job very well for us. At no cost to the merchant, it is a great tool for increased sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9