PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

by Lay-Buy Financial Solutions Pty Ltd

Your online Layaway gateway solution

Growplay Monkey Bars

We have have been using Lay by for a little while on our store. Granted our product is $2000 AUD but it has enabled people that would not usually be able to afford our product an option to buy one. Offering them a 6 month payment plan leading up to christmas. It takes all the management time out of keeping track of laybys. Best value for money app we have working for us.

Kimmy Snabric

BEWARE! If you uninstall this app, it still shows on your website and people will continue being able to use it!! I just found that out the hard way. Erg!

Also, there is no way to set a minimum order amount. If a customer buys a $1 product, they can put it only Lay-Buy. Crazy! :-( I would have kept the app if there was a way to set a minimum order amount. It really messes the flow of things up when I have a bunch of $1-$5 orders pending.

March 15, 2019

Merchant also needs to deactivate the gateway.
Rather obvious!

MAYL Wear

Update: The issue has been solved. The problem was that the client had a wrong credit card linked to his PayPal account so from the side of PayPal there was not founds to create two months plan. I'm still waiting for the answer from PayPal to see what they have to say. I installed the app again in my shop.

Issue: The app is not registering the orders in Shopify and also in PayPal, my client got fully charged for the entire order instead of 50/50. I installed as in your guides but I got the first transaction today and complain from the client so I just don't want to use it. If that will help you can write to me on my email piotr@maylwear.com that was my membership number 873682

March 5, 2019

Hi
I don’t see a lay-buy merchant a/c for you.
Please advise your lay-buy membership ID, and we will look at your setup.

Low cost women and kids fashion

I had no problems installing the App. But I think I have spotted a problem with the lay away concept and dropshipping: I cannot order the items immediately as I would have to pay the full amount out of my pocket and it would get shipped immediately before the customer haqs paid for it. If I delay ordering until the full amount has been paid, whaqt happens if thhe items go out o9f stock?

Closet Full of Wax

This app is great when it works. Mine has alot of issues canceling customers accounts, and charging customers for orders that are already complete.
Would be really helpful if there was a phone number for customer service.
app is a bit confusing to navigate and very limited.

Enchanted Shadow

The app was very simple to install and my question was answered promptly and courteously by their support team. App works great on my site. Thanks!

Classyloft

Installation takes a little of commitment, but once it’s running it is a very pretty easy to navigate app. Best of all it is free. I don’t have any website designing training or anything like that , Come on people ! You have to use your brain every once in a while.

Peeka's Boutique

AMAZING customer service!! I was having issues with getting it up and running so I contacted the inventor. He found the error, rectified the problem and I was up and running in no time. My customers love this and so do I! Highly recommend!

Rhythm Audio Design

The absolutely worst app installation of all time. I just wasted 1/2 hour going back and forth trying to get this app to do it's thing. FRUSTRATED and about to uninstall. The rating doesn't go below one star, too bad.

Cogignition

Brilliant app for if you sell high ticket products, opening doors for more types of customer

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7