PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

by Lay-Buy Financial Solutions Pty Ltd

Your online Layaway gateway solution

Rasta Lion Wear

i don't know but i have had the app since 2016 and no order as ever come through with this lay-buy . 1st order come through in Feb 2018 and there was a technical fault . customer paid for the 1st instalment then it was cancelled they tried again and it went through ,.. i got the 1st payment but no order .i called the tech support and they said everything is okey both side. after a couple of weeks the customer wants to pay for the second instalment and they email us that they can do that. I had to delete the app because this sounds like a stress for me and customers .. Hope there is other app that offer laybuy.

South Pacific Prints

Super handy, I've noticed an increase in sales already, Very happy

Cristyscollection

Been waiting since November for assistance via my tech agency - Pixel Supply. No one will respond to emails for assistance. Missed out on many sales because app wasn't working. Followed all instructions and asked for support with no response.

Pureheartsinternational

This app is a DIAMOND in the ROUGH! It's simply astounding that currently it has only 39 reviews. But I know why.

Shallow people judge things on the basis of appearance, mostly. They just don't have the knowledge or the sophistication to really determine substance. They oftentimes fail for form that doesn't have function.

Lay-Buy currently has function but lacks somewhat in form. If and when it develops form as well (gets a graphics guy to spruce up the looks of the app a bit and hires a technical writer to clean up a little bit of the clumsiness in the simple but could be a little clearer and better organized onboarding instructions), one day people are going to come over here and find that this app has 1000+ positive reviews because IT IS THAT GOOD!

I have 3 Shopify stores at https://www.PureHeartsInternational.com and https://www.MyForbiddenLeads.com and at https://www.Elohim.Church and I'm not only using Lay-Buys, I'm building much of the way I do business around it because I like it so much. It's closely integrated with PayPal Express Checkout and passes the installment payment cost to the customer in the paltry 1.9% admin fee and that really makes it unusual and special compared to most if not all of the other recurring subscription/membership apps that are addicted to Stripe and usually overlook my favorite, PayPal.

I was planning on making this an initial SHORT praise of Lay-Buys but it's like Lays Potato Chips, you can NOT STOP once you start! I could praise Lay-Buys all day and as I continue to develop experience with them, don't be surprised if I do. This first section was written on February 5, 2018 from my https://www.PureHeartsInternational.com Shopify store.

Warrin is great, too. Answered every single one of my emails promptly and thoroughly before I let him really know what a huge fan I am.

I've been pushing every time I'm in chat with them the Shopify Gurus to push Lay-Buys. I can't imagine any kind of Shopify merchant that wouldn't hugely benefit with this app in their store. It's really the biggest no brainer I think there is in the entire Shopify app store. If I could give it 100 stars and 100 different store testimonials I would. :)

Constantcashcollection

Lay-Buys is better than SLICED BREAD! :)

Elohim Church

I don't care WHAT you sell thru Shopify, EVERY Shopify merchant should have LAY-BUYS available to their customers at their stores! TOTAL NO BRAINER!!!

Annual Store

Excellent app that has allowed customers to invest in my products, providing an affordable payment plan that is simple and easy to use. The support is fantastic and response is always within 24 hours. I would definitely recommend!

Wildlife And Art

All I know is this slowed my site down. It created delays of up to 1.3 minutes. Totally unusable with this flaw. I wouldn't recommend at this point

Hailsign

This is a great app addition to my shop! I love offering this flexible payment option and that it is priced fairly for all involved.

Warrin was there in a flash to help with getting the process up and running. I look forward to further developments of this app!!

Would be great to extend payments to allow for lease situations, something I'm I would like to offer also!

Thanks Warrin!!

Geektoysuk

To update a previous review:
This app is pretty damn good. The payments are all set up through Paypal and automated so neither staff or customers has to worry about collecting/making a payment.

I'm still not thrilled it only works through paypal. I would like to see it work with the Shopify checkout, but that's may just be me.

The number of sales I have had thanks to the payment plans this app offers is amazing. I would not be able to survive without it and recommend it for stores with high priced items for sale.