PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

by Lay-Buy Financial Solutions Pty Ltd

Your online Layaway gateway solution

Idilvicefashion

not sure if this is still live... i got one order via this probably 1-2 years ago, nothing since and a customer filed a not as described claim for a custom order and they refunded all payments!!! :( be careful, if the amount is high, you might get burned like i did... i wish they contacted me to let me know they have improved the app. or at least if its still live...

Addicted 2 Jewelry

I download this app. I can not even get past the API part. I enter my information. and hit save and it does not save it. I do not know it would work for my website or not. Just sad

Rebeccacordingley

This is a great app. Easy to set up and works well. I contacted them with a question about a transaction and received a response within half an hour.

True Talon

This seems to be a very under rated and FREE app.

The basic setup is actually pretty easy. Set up an account with Put it On Lay-Buy.

On the Put it On Lay-Buy website -

Enter in the PayPal API details - 3 items.

Install the Payment method into Shopify (sticks it into the list of Third Party Payment methods)

Install the App into Shopify.

Then jump over to Shopify and select Put It On Lay-Buy from the Third Party Payment methods.

Enter in your sign up email and the account code they give you.

Literally ten minutes after setting this up we had a Lay-By sale. We did put up a banner on our website advertising it.

The sale went through fine - we received the deposit and the App in Shopify shows the sale details.

The buttons could do with a bit of modernization like a previous reviewer said.

We are very pleased with this app. Solid effort !!!

Rasta Lion Wear

i don't know but i have had the app since 2016 and no order as ever come through with this lay-buy . 1st order come through in Feb 2018 and there was a technical fault . customer paid for the 1st instalment then it was cancelled they tried again and it went through ,.. i got the 1st payment but no order .i called the tech support and they said everything is okey both side. after a couple of weeks the customer wants to pay for the second instalment and they email us that they can do that. I had to delete the app because this sounds like a stress for me and customers .. Hope there is other app that offer laybuy.

Cristyscollection

Been waiting since November for assistance via my tech agency - Pixel Supply. No one will respond to emails for assistance. Missed out on many sales because app wasn't working. Followed all instructions and asked for support with no response.

Pureheartsinternational

This app is a DIAMOND in the ROUGH! It's simply astounding that currently it has only 39 reviews. But I know why.

Shallow people judge things on the basis of appearance, mostly. They just don't have the knowledge or the sophistication to really determine substance. They oftentimes fail for form that doesn't have function.

Lay-Buy currently has function but lacks somewhat in form. If and when it develops form as well (gets a graphics guy to spruce up the looks of the app a bit and hires a technical writer to clean up a little bit of the clumsiness in the simple but could be a little clearer and better organized onboarding instructions), one day people are going to come over here and find that this app has 1000+ positive reviews because IT IS THAT GOOD!

I have 3 Shopify stores at https://www.PureHeartsInternational.com and https://www.MyForbiddenLeads.com and at https://www.Elohim.Church and I'm not only using Lay-Buys, I'm building much of the way I do business around it because I like it so much. It's closely integrated with PayPal Express Checkout and passes the installment payment cost to the customer in the paltry 1.9% admin fee and that really makes it unusual and special compared to most if not all of the other recurring subscription/membership apps that are addicted to Stripe and usually overlook my favorite, PayPal.

I was planning on making this an initial SHORT praise of Lay-Buys but it's like Lays Potato Chips, you can NOT STOP once you start! I could praise Lay-Buys all day and as I continue to develop experience with them, don't be surprised if I do. This first section was written on February 5, 2018 from my https://www.PureHeartsInternational.com Shopify store.

Warrin is great, too. Answered every single one of my emails promptly and thoroughly before I let him really know what a huge fan I am.

I've been pushing every time I'm in chat with them the Shopify Gurus to push Lay-Buys. I can't imagine any kind of Shopify merchant that wouldn't hugely benefit with this app in their store. It's really the biggest no brainer I think there is in the entire Shopify app store. If I could give it 100 stars and 100 different store testimonials I would. :)

Constantcashcollection

Lay-Buys is better than SLICED BREAD! :)

Elohim Church

I don't care WHAT you sell thru Shopify, EVERY Shopify merchant should have LAY-BUYS available to their customers at their stores! TOTAL NO BRAINER!!!

Annual Store

Excellent app that has allowed customers to invest in my products, providing an affordable payment plan that is simple and easy to use. The support is fantastic and response is always within 24 hours. I would definitely recommend!