PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

by Lay-Buy Financial Solutions Pty Ltd

Your online Layaway gateway solution

Total Mailcalls For You

I've had at least 3 sales this month already I probably wouldn't have gotten without this system.

As my product is imported it's quite expensive comparably, although unavailable in the EU the price is often a reason people don't purchase.

Now with 2 smaller payments some people seem more interested.

Customer Support is excellent, considering they're Australia-based I've had assistance at 11pm their time! Which amazed me.

Baby Boom Galaxy Shop

I'm so impressed with the functionality of this app! Also, Warrin has been extremely patient and helpful throughout the entire process. Thank you for making this available!!!

Mayan Gypsy

Great tech support, prompt assistance when needed! highly recommended.

Saucy Ladies Intimates

Loving this app. I found it quite easy to set up and Warrin was extremely quick to respond when I had a question. Very easy for my customers to use. Five stars from me :)

Natures Healing Crystals

I had been looking for an option to offer layaway via our commerce store and Lay Buy to the rescue. The set up is a little involved, but well worth it. Support was great! I highly recommend it.

That Dapper Home

Really easy to use and convenient for customers. Thumbs up from me.

Almost Toys

OUTSTANDING. This is a brilliant app. I tried others but they were too confusing and trying to be 'to clever'. This is nice and straightforward to setup and when I had an issue, I contacted support and received a response within 5 MINUTES! I was amazed. The support for this is the best, it really is. I would recommend to anyone with a Shopify store.

Hsiendai

LAY-BUY is the only layby & layaway solution available for Shopify seller. Founder of lay-buy Warrin is very kind-hearted and patient installing the App for me, and assisting me adding a button on /cart page.

Loving this app, and the app is very easy to use, and I hope we have more sales as it offers an optional payment method, which may be useful for some buyers.

Charlichair

Loving this app. So easy to use. And Warrin is always quick to respond and support. Wonderful experience.

Everything Layaway

I love this app! Warrin is quick to answer any problem you may have, providing excellent customer service. This app is very easy to set up and is very user friendly.