PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

by Lay-Buy Financial Solutions Pty Ltd

Your online Layaway gateway solution

The Unicorn Shop Online

Very easy to integrate with Shopify by following the detailed instructions provided. A great addition to any store. I'm sure customers will love the additional payment option

American Beauty Shop Accessorize

Great Service,

Was frustrated at first because i wasn't able to set it up myself, but friendly staff came to my rescue and sorted everything out for me.

Keep up the Good Work.

Tukshoes

Awesome app, but even more awesome is the support from Warrin and the crew. Anything we need or any issues are always attended to pretty much immediately. Can't recommend these guys enough.

Shop Till You Pop

Most difficult app to get activated on Shopify.

Cjs Urban Clothing

great app. love it and it works great with my customers

Newbie Threads

Amazing service from the team and great options for repayments. Integrates well to the checkout flow.
An awesome solution for customers (in my case, mums) planning ahead of time!

Thisbluebird

Love this app! It works just as expected and allows buyers to have a convenient way to pay for something on Layaway.

Stuff We Need

I love this app. Lay-bys have been a big part of my life and the Aussie culture for for the working class. It's brilliant that Lay-Buy is now offered through Paypal. I'll be encouraging this for my target customers, Aussie battlers, and I'm sure it will be a reason they come back and buy off me again.

I'll also add the fantastic service I received from Warrin, the Chief Executive in Queensland, when I thought I had it installed but actually didn't. He emailed and ended up going in and double checking everything. Amazing support.

Triple Mountain

Edited 1/25/18:
We've been using this app for 18 months now, and it has increased both our sales and our cart size very noticeably. We currently have over 24 orders on the Lay Buys program, which shows how much customers appreciate it! Many of these orders are from repeat customers who were very happy using it the first time and have come back for more collectibles, using it again to help budget those larger purchases. I see a couple reviews stating that the app slows down page load, but it does not slow down loading on our site, so perhaps they're mistaken about the cause of their slow load? We've had no issue with the app's operation, and it remains one of our most valuable add-ons to our Shopify site in terms of increased revenue. We've contacted Lay Buys support a few times with questions or to request tweaks to the app and Warrin always responds promptly with the help or feature we've requested. Truly, we couldn't be happier! And all this comes at zero cost to us, and very little cost to the customer? It's a huge win all around!

Original review was in 2016:
I waited to write this review until we saw a completed transaction using it. Our first use was a $900+ purchase, and it went smoothly for both the customer and for us. We both received notifications every step of the way, and she received a notice a couple days in advance of the monthly payment date so she knew when it would be coming out. That's perfect. When the final payment was made, she got a thank-you, and we got notice that the order was completed and can now be fulfilled. With no charge to the merchant (how refreshing!) and a minimal charge to the customer - less than one percent, this app has jumped up my favorite list quickly!

Eleda Towle
Triple Mountain Model Horses
www.TripleMountain.com

Diamondkicks

I have been really happy with this app. Sales have increased with me not having to do anything it is so easy and Warrin is sups helpful. He always replies within minutes!