PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

by Lay-Buy Financial Solutions Pty Ltd

Your online Layaway gateway solution

Geektoysuk

To update a previous review:
This app is pretty damn good. The payments are all set up through Paypal and automated so neither staff or customers has to worry about collecting/making a payment.

I'm still not thrilled it only works through paypal. I would like to see it work with the Shopify checkout, but that's may just be me.

The number of sales I have had thanks to the payment plans this app offers is amazing. I would not be able to survive without it and recommend it for stores with high priced items for sale.

Victoria Jeans

great idea but it needs work, it slows down the page a lot since it waits for it to load, and also it would be a good idea to add 15 days payment too! Thank you and good luck

Talkingfashion

Great customer service, easy step-by-step guides to follow and install everything, very nice app! Cant wait to see our sales increase from it, which Im positive it will. Professional useful secure, nice work! Thank you!

www.talkingfashion.net

A Full Basket

This app works just fine. I was extremely frustrated and was about to delete, but decided to contact support. Warrin replied in a timely manner with all the instructions I needed to fix my (operator) errors. Thanks Warrin!

Glendraco

Loving this app and because I offer good old fashioned Laybuy it has upped my sales conversions. It is the number 1 payment option used by my customers. So easy for me and my customers to use.

Fashion Fays

After Following all process, connecting it with pay pal, installing App, adding snipets of code where it's supose to go - it doesn't show up in alternative payment drop menu !!!
Waste of my time. :(

L C J Jewelry

DOES NOT SUPPORT SOUTH AFRICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bumkins Designer Kids

This is a good App, easy to integrate and for customer to use. It would be more beneficial for us though if weekly payments could be an option instead of monthly. Because we offer 8 week plans and require regular payments. Therefore we send a lot of invoices out via paypal instead so we can be paid weekly.

Helen Norton Art

This is a great app. We installed it for our online gallery and it attracted customers immediately. So far so good. Warrin's quick replies to any of my enquiries has been appreciated.

Fairytale B T

never works when my customers try to use it. May be user error but extremely difficult to use