PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

by Lay-Buy Financial Solutions Pty Ltd

Your online Layaway gateway solution

Realm of the Witch

I've had this app for a month or so now and I'm finding it very helpful for my customers who want to pay off in instalments over a period of time. It works well and I think that I've had more customers since I've had this app. I did have a little problem over the weekend but it was down to the customers bank card. I got in touch with Warrin, explaining what was happening and he was really helpful. It may take a little while to get a response but please be patient as this guy is in OZ and time difference means he's probably asleep while here in the UK, I'm just starting my day. But fear not, he will get to you and your issues. I myself, found him polite and helpful. All issues are now dealt with and I'm more than happy to recommend the app.

Arts and Crafts Supplies Online Australia

We couldn't be happier.
Easy to use for our customers and for us!
We have had many purchases due to Lay-Buy
We can make changes easily, get great support and updates
Integration was simple and immediate

Droneit Group

One of the few apps that does what it says and does it well. It allows customers to make easy payment plans and no fees back to the merchant.

Jun's anatomy

the app has been helpful for my customers to pay a small amount each month which they can finish their payments within a few months to make purchase affordable.

Hoodoo Sports

This app has helped grow our business by enabling a lay away option for our customers. It works very well and integrates seamlessly with Shopify. They have always responded quickly to any questions I have had. Great app!

Simplee Direct

I have had this app on my store for over a couple of years now, and yes it does work. The set up is easy and works well. A customer of mine find it easy to use and worked well for her situation. certainly cant fault it

Pretty Classy Southern Boutique

Not sure how to rate this just yet because we haven't been able to see how it works or if it does? Why do my customers keep getting the reject order? Please help to get this resolved. Thanks.

September 14, 2020

I replied to your email within 3 hours, advising that you have an incorrect setting for the gateway.

Buri LLC

Great Tech Suppport. Laybuy popup add looks kinda sketchy in my opinion. It is a great option though.

August 11, 2020

Hi, you had an incorrect setting and is now fixed. Thanks, Warrin

Silicone Lovers Sex Dolls UK

Not sure what the bad reviews are all about... This is a fantastic app and the support is extremely quick and efficient.

Fantasy Art Trading

Amazing app and developer. We have many customers using this app allowing them to purchase our goods and pay off their order over 6 months. This has enabled us to reach customers that have previously abandoned their carts due to financial insecurity and lower income families that rather pay over a certain amount of time.
The customer service is over and beyond and Warrin always answers our questions within a few minutes of emailing him during business hours and first thing the next morning outside of these hours. Always friendly and helpful helping me understand the app and its abilities without any jargon that most people wouldn't understand.
Highly recommend people to install this app as it will help you grow your business and allow payments from those that you may be losing.