PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

by Lay-Buy Financial Solutions Pty Ltd

Your online Layaway gateway solution

Classyloft

Installation takes a little of commitment, but once it’s running it is a very pretty easy to navigate app. Best of all it is free. I don’t have any website designing training or anything like that , Come on people ! You have to use your brain every once in a while.

Peeka's Boutique

AMAZING customer service!! I was having issues with getting it up and running so I contacted the inventor. He found the error, rectified the problem and I was up and running in no time. My customers love this and so do I! Highly recommend!

Rhythm Audio Design

The absolutely worst app installation of all time. I just wasted 1/2 hour going back and forth trying to get this app to do it's thing. FRUSTRATED and about to uninstall. The rating doesn't go below one star, too bad.

Cogignition

Brilliant app for if you sell high ticket products, opening doors for more types of customer

Onekid 2

I am loving this app, been using it for 3 years now. Gives my customers a good option to laybuy until fully paid. Great for my cash flow too. Highly recommend!
Customer service is also fantastic Warrin is always ready to help when I have questions or when a customer wants to change their payment plan.

Dans Custom Portraits

Not sure why some of the negative reviews below. I've managed to install and create this as a payment alternative in Shopify settings easy enough.

Can't comment much on the sales side of this app as my shop has only just gone live. I've tested the processing of an order and it all seemed alright.

I'm drawn to this type of payment system because of my business type it works much like an artist commisions that require a deposit to start and remaining balance paid on completion.

I'm giving these guys ago because of my target market (Australians) are addicted to lay-buys & those other get now and pay later systems and this gives those people another option.

Not to be rude towards Lay-buys but I think you need to hire a graphic/web designer to improve your brand identity and the user interface as it looks a bit dated. Fixing this will build confidence in those who wish to use your payment option and give shop owners a better hook when selling your payment option to customers.

Besides that, this app deserves more attention as it is a great concept and shops would benefit from using it.

Marcies Vintage Toys Crafts And More

a great asset to my shopify store!

Idilvicefashion

not sure if this is still live... i got one order via this probably 1-2 years ago, nothing since and a customer filed a not as described claim for a custom order and they refunded all payments!!! :( be careful, if the amount is high, you might get burned like i did... i wish they contacted me to let me know they have improved the app. or at least if its still live...

Addicted 2 Jewelry

I download this app. I can not even get past the API part. I enter my information. and hit save and it does not save it. I do not know it would work for my website or not. Just sad

Rebeccacordingley

This is a great app. Easy to set up and works well. I contacted them with a question about a transaction and received a response within half an hour.