PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

by Lay-Buy Financial Solutions Pty Ltd

Your online Layaway gateway solution

Everything Layaway

I love this app! Warrin is quick to answer any problem you may have, providing excellent customer service. This app is very easy to set up and is very user friendly.

Rsvp Prom And Pageant

LAY-BUY has been one of the best decisions we have made for our eCommerce store. We sell high end designer formal wear and offering Layaway through LAY-BUY has helped save many abandoned carts and offer the ability to afford a gown with online payment plans.Getting started is painless and within minutes you can accept LAY-BUY orders.

Not to mention, the team at LAY-BUY are exceptional, especially Warrin. We always get a quick response and they are more than willing to assist with installs, questions and possible new features. We have tried the other Shopify Apps that provide this same service and LAY-BUY is the best one yet!

Ababy

We moved from WooCommerce to Shopify in February, and the Lay-Buys team then developed the gateway so the transition was possible and we could continue offering our customers online Layby.
Key beneficial attributes has been return customers coming back to ABABY and ordering other baby goods on LAY-BUY. LAY-BUY has also shown to upsell products at checkout because of the affordability the customer is offered.

“LAY-BUY has now been running on the ABABY website for the past 12 months and continues to deliver orders that ABABY would not be processing if they did not have LAY-BUY in place in their checkout”
Heather, Owner of ABABY

Vapel1fe

Well the concept is there. Without remembering that I spoke to them last week I went to install this. Upon installation I saw the paypal ONLY option. You are restricted to using paypal as the only option. Kinda sucks for a lot of stores since they dont allow alot of different types of stores. Funny that big banks like First Data, Bank Of America allow it and then Paypal doesnt. This really isnt a huge impact for the app itself but more for the way they accept payments.

Hopefully sooner then later they change the way this works and what companies you can use. It wouldnt be to hard add different gateways its just a matter of api editing. I have to take a star away for it USING only paypal. I wish they would offer OTHER options but even stripe is the same way. Things just need to change is all.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next