PWA ‑ iOS & Android Mobile App

PWA ‑ iOS & Android Mobile App

by Softpulse Infotech

PWA with Web Push Notifications. No code required.

Hollis Hill Outdoors

Installation was easy-peasy. Ill review later as I see how well it works. Thanks and have a great day. Pray for our country as an idiot is being installed tomorrow.

Pikuar Gallery

Es simple, sin código, esperemos ver cómo funciona pero su instalación fue muy sencilla y rápida. Recomiendo si no sabes de código.

Era Cosmetics

Very good, even the free version. I tried several applications like this, but I was not satisfied. In the near future I will use the paid version, for more benefits.

RAWDA SHOP

Thank you for making this App, I used it to add mobile App for my online store , It looks great, and it's easy to use.

A Vous de Reposer

Instalei a app e o menu do site deixou de funcionar. As imagens do dos diaporamas desapareceram todas. Preciso de ajuda urgente.

wignee hair

The program contains two functions: PWA and web push,
Pwa currently only supports Chrome and Safari browser,
In terms of web push, it only supports mobile push with pwa application installed, but PC push does not seem to be available
Then I didn’t find the contact information for support

Poshimart

You have stumbled upon this app, then i must say you are fortunate. Let me explain in details why you should forget searching for other PWA apps and install this one. 1. Does not affect page load speed: one significant factor i always consider before choosing an app to install is its ability to affect page speed. There can be two similar apps in the shopify app store, but one would also be better in terms of not affecting load speed. I have tested other apps and this app right here wins hands down. 2. Customization: The app is very customizable, and support went above and beyond in customizing it for me to my liking. Plus you get to add custom messages with emojis. Instead of pop-ups to show on screen, u can ask support to set up the link so it can show on navigation or anywhere on your website. 3. Affordability: For new merchants, we are more interested in free apps to minimize costs. This app is not only free but also has push notifications integrated into it that also had a free plan. That means u are getting two apps in 1. awesome. 4. Support: The support staffs respond to questions within a few hours and are always ready to help. Not many free apps come with such outstanding support. Do not waste your valuable time searching for another PWA app, just install this app already. That's it. Thank you for reading my review.

RedHippo Brasil

I liked very much! But I would like to say that there could be an option for us to know the link instead of showing a popup on screen, this one on screen scares the user a little bit, I would like to put a link on the site or at most a top bar appears instead of the popup until then. Is there that way, knowing the link to create on the site?
(Português)
Gostei muito mesmo! Mas gostaria de dizer que poderia ter uma opção de sabermos o link em vez de aparecer uma popup sobre tela, essa sobre tela assusta um pouco o usuário, gostaria de por um link no site ou no máximo aparecer uma barra topo no lugar da popup sobre a tela. Existe essa maneira, saber o link para criar no site?

EVDOC

Works perfectly fine, never had any issues. And it's free! Thanks a lot for all the effort you put into this app. However, push notifications would be an amazing add-on... ;)

Provetto

Just amazing, this is exactly what i was looking for. In just few click an Tara you're done, and most importantly it's Free. Thank you App developer

Previous 1 3 4 5 6