PWA ‑ iOS & Android Mobile App

PWA ‑ iOS & Android Mobile App

by Softpulse Infotech

Give your visitors native app experience. No code required.

iRepairPhone

The install was easy and simple. Tested on android devices and working just the way I wanted. Great work.

StoreFour

What a wonderful app!

Get your store on IOS and Android mobile platforms, within five minutes of installing this app, for free...

The only catch is this: The app is web-based.
However, you can equip it with all traditional background features, such as offline access, high performance, etc.

Your customers need to do a 30-second installation procedure, which is faster than installing an app from the Appstore or Google Play.

The app then appears on the phone or tablet's home screen, just like any other app.

I still need to check if the app would be discoverable via Appstore's search.

Thanks!
StoreFour: An A+ BBB-Accrideted Business

Shoppmore

At last I found this home screen app! Thank you for putting all your efforts to come up with this amazing native experience app.

Pretty Womania

nice app...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

H-Gray

Its helping me very easy, I would recommend it to everyone. I finished configuration in less than 5 minutes. and I had a chance to check every detail.

Ropalinda.com

Excellent app if you want your own app for your customer keep your business wit eay access for you clients

Amigo Mio

I like it! Free, quick and easy set up.. works well. No problems yet. Recommend
...................... try it

Saucey Tech

I am using this app to make it easier for my customers to navigate through my site.I love how the app is so easy to understand and control.This app is nice!

OneCup

The best PWA ever used, simple instillation, great customization options, this is a must have app; well done.

The Gifting Tree

I love this app! In the midst of prepping my website for mobile users and with little to no coding experience, I needed PWA for iOS and Android that could be created with ease and minimal fuss. This app does it all and will get you 100% on PWA installable and PWA optimised. Confirmed by the integrated Lighthouse performance section of the app.

Previous 1 3 4