PWA ‑ iOS & Android Mobile App

PWA with Web Push Notifications. No code required.

Free

Lussi

It was super easy to configure, and that is exactly I expected. Love the app. Great work guys.......

In God's Service Store

Amazing App and Super easy to install! I couldn't be more happy with PWA - IOS & Android Mobile App!

FORIA

GRANDE APP, HA FATTO CIO CHE DESIDERAVO E HA MIGLIORATO L'ESPEIENZA DI ACQUISTO DEI MIEI CLIEMTI...................................................................LA CONSIGLIO A TUTTI...INSTALLATELA PROVATELA

Mybigfatstore

Good program I have used it and it works! Great Customer service. I asked for a special request and although it is not done yet I know they will get to. Recommend this product to anyone it makes a great stand-alone program completely based on your store!!

JESTER VAPE

Very good App, but is it possible to change the image of the installation steps in IOS because I want to use the image in another language ?

Foxyyaii

i like the app it works like magic, and its easy to use. Better than some other apps. Its easy to customise is well.

Urban Gang Store

Awesome app that too for free amazing. Just one suggestion if you could add new feature to send notification this will make this app undefeatable

May 21, 2020

Thank you for your review 🙂.
Yes, We are working on Push Notifications.

Aegte

Loved it.
Quick suggestion if customers in iOS can just click install app and the app automatically adds the icon to homescreen than them have to do it manually.

May 16, 2020

Hi,
Thank you for your review. 🙂
For iOS, we can understand your concern. But at the moment, iOS is not supporting that feature at their end.
So visitor must have to follow those steps for "Add to Home Screen" to have your store's icon on their devices home screen.

eliteLUX Store

Words are not enough to thank the team behind PWA - iOS & Android App !! I admit, my store theme is not that well optimized for PWA, but with the team's support and amazing customer service, we've managed to handle all issues that came about, and even they went the extra mile in supporting me optimize my store.

There are many PWA options and free ones out there, so what makes this app stands out is the amazing team behind it!

Thank you so much.

Pawls

The app is working great! I tried different PWA Shopify apps and this is the best one. Also, customer support is awesome. I had an inquiry and in less than 24 hours they contacted me back with a solution. I would totally recommend this app it has all the 3 great factors: works great, awesome customer service, and is easy to use!!!