PWA ‑ iOS & Android Mobile App

PWA with Web Push Notifications. No code required.

Free

The Vapors Warehouse

Push notification is something major for this service still missing, hope they are working on it to be available soon

May 6, 2020

Thank you for your review 🙂.
Yes, We are working on Push Notification.

ComboWise

I think i prefer this app in comparison to others. Had to delete my other app after coming across this one. I have tested it and everything is great. The only limiting factor is it only supports chrome on android and safari on ios. Would be so cool if it could support other major browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, UC browser and opera mini.

Thanks to the developers for such a wonderful app and thank for making it free.

May 7, 2020

As we mentioned in FAQs, There is a list of browsers which supports PWA - Like,
In Android devices, PWA is supported on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Edge, Brave, Samsung Internet etc.

In iOS devices, PWA currently supported only with Safari Browsers. And browsers like Chrome for iOS, Firefox Focus for iOS, Dolphin Ghostery, Opera Mini and Adblock Browser won't support PWA at this moment.

Thanks.

EARTH SHOPPING GUIDE

real and great app that i like it and i want to thank the owner so much because he worked hard in this amazing app.just update the chrome and safari and it will work very well

Ann More products

I just installed this app., and I took a little try and it looks so good! So happy that my store is now an icon that can be saved. Thank you!

Gabbarr

I installed the app & its working great> Must have for startup eCommerce websites. Great Work waiting for more features soon

March 22, 2020

Thank you for your review.
Yes, we are looking forward to update same app with new features.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next