QR Code Generator Hub

#1 Free QR Code Generator. Create with logo, colors & tracking

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Scott's Online Bargain Bin.

The customizable codes generated are the cleanest in all of Shopify's apps, hands down. I had a problem with my domain name and their support (thank you again J) fixed it up for me within the day. Now I can start marketing my site the way it needs. You're just simply not going to find value like this with just anyone else. Well deserved seat on the throne in my book.

Capnography Supply

I like it - helps condense information for my team in one place so that everyone has what they need

TileStyle

Location Ireland

Great app. Easy to use and the fact it give analytics is a great help when trying to gauge the success of a project. Would highly recommend.

Dousedshop

l use this app to help sell products from multiple locations. Scanning the QR code allows me to adjust prices easily, according to the fluctuating market. I can see what product was scanned the most and have inventory available for the most popular items. Their customer service was prompt and very helpful. I'm sure there are other features I will need in the future but this app really does meet all my needs. Thank you

Foodfestival 2022

Location Netherlands

fantastic quick responding online support team. Very helpful using QRcode for our online ticket sales shop

Gioielli Paladini

Location Italy

Ottima applicazione e semplice da utilizzare, la possibilità di tracciare le volte che i clienti utilizzano quel dato qrcode è molto utile.

Rubber Tubbers

So far, so good. Works as described! I would recommend to other shopify store owners. Many variations available to design the perfect QR Code.

Orgacia

Location India

Works great! Very effective. Highly recommend for anyone looking to take advantage of QR codes to drive traffic to your website

Slice of the Moon

I called the phone number listed on their website for support and got someone immediately. I then followed up with an email and they quickly fixed my mistake! Their prompt reply and willingness to help me despite being on a free version of their app is so appreciated. And, on top of that, their app is really intuitive and easy-to-use.

Evolve Community Services

I AM CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF TESTING OUT THIS APP. IT IS NOT BAD HOWEVER, SOMETIMES IT JUST WON'T WORK OR YOU MAY HAVE TO HOLD THE CAMERA FOR TOO LONG BEFORE IT REGISTERED. OTHER THAN THAT IT'S WORKING.

April 25, 2022

Hi - We noticed that the colors you chose for your QR Codes have very low contrast - this is why they aren't scanning very well. We'd encourage you to update the colors on your QR Codes to make them easier to scan. Here is an article we wrote on how to use different colors in QR Codes: https://qrcodegeneratorhub.com/academy/how-to-add-color-to-qr-codes/
How well a QR code scans is really about the contrast and size - it's not something we can control from our app.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can help you at all with this!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9