QR Code Generator Hub

#1 Free QR Code Generator. Create with logo, colors & tracking

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Modern Mycologist

quick easy and free qr code generation performs exactly as expected every time also good tracking features, could be improved though

September 16, 2022

Thanks for the review. We are always working to improve the app and would love hearing what you feel could be improved. Please send us an email or give us a call! We regularly implement features that our users need.

Norie Luxury Womens Shoes

Great app. We are glad it was downloaded and used during our pop up shop in Texas. Our customers really enjoyed being able to use the QR Code to follow the store and share the email address.

September 16, 2022

Thank you for your review and are happy it was successful during your pop-up shop. We'd love to hear how we can turn those four stars into five!

FJ Fantasy Sports

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very simply and useful app for generating QR codes and seeing the statistics on the click performance. Also, has various options for design and style of QR codes. Really like this app!

atelierdecode

Location Hungary

This app is the best QR Code Generator app that I found, I needed bulk copy feature, and they added it very quickly and it worked pretty well.

Coastal Curiosities

I have a very VERY small brick and mortar store. Some of the things I sell - tea, spices, etc. - I want my Customers to be able to scan a QR to reach a re-order page (my product page) and to get extra information about how to use the product. This app allows me to do that for free. Seriously, for the level of sales I'm currently at, I wouldn't be against paying SOMETHING for it, like a $20 one-time payment to use it (after a free week, or whatever to show it works like it says). I am able to make only 1 QR code at a time, but I'll have less than 100 total, I'm sure, so a lifelong commitment to an app or program isn't for me. Yet. If and when the time comes that my store grows, I won't think twice about paying for the next level. A 10 star out of 5 program.

BARKLY

Location Australia

Great app, works well and easy to use
Highly recommended to anyone that needs a QR code for their business

Tender Loving Empire

Great usage to track and create customizable QR code designs. Quick resolution for any backend issues!!

Top Seedz

Easy to use! Works well. Wish there were more design options, but thats ok! Great for our small business!

Planet Ribs

Simple and easy to use Don't have 100 characters to say, so this is plain annoying! Please change it.

Scott's Online Bargain Bin.

Time spent using app About 1 year

The customizable codes generated are the cleanest in all of Shopify's apps, hands down. I had a problem with my domain name and their support (thank you again J) fixed it up for me within the day. Now I can start marketing my site the way it needs. You're just simply not going to find value like this with just anyone else. Well deserved seat on the throne in my book.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10