4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, Shopify integration, and customization options. It's praised for generating personalized, dynamic QR codes for various marketing campaigns, with the ability to change the linked URL. Merchants find the analytics feature, affordability, and design beneficial. The support team is commended for their prompt assistance. The app's ability to create QR codes for offline stores, print ads, and trade shows, as well as personal discount codes and customer surveys, enhances the customer experience. Future updates may include batch QR code creation for large product lists.

January 15, 2024

Excellent product and easy to use. Integrates well into my website...

Powerpoint Appliances
Ireland
About 1 month using the app
January 11, 2024

All the 5**** star reviews these guys got are legit. Their product is great and their customer service is A1.
I highly recommend them :)

Ungoverned
2 days using the app
November 24, 2023

I have enjoyed working with QR Code Generator Hub so far. The developers are quick to respond to requests and even promised to build out a feature I needed to send which QR code was used to make an order to Shopify Orders as a tag! :)

Bali Floating Kitchen
Indonesia
5 days using the app
November 9, 2023

Excellent app. Free version is good. will look into moving to paid version soon.

Everglades Farm
About 1 month using the app
January 12, 2024

Easy to use and very well priced. Great app!

French Fashion Depot
30 days using the app
September 26, 2023

Over the top service. They actually listen to your ideas and help make it a QR code reality. Having the codes automatically print on ever order is great!

Bierstick
7 months using the app
November 12, 2023

This app is friendly user. I like the code is dynamique.

Camili Bel Creations Gift Shop
St. Martin
19 days using the app
February 9, 2024

I would be happy to recommend this app. It makes it very SIMPLE and easy to create bulk and unique product codes and use those codes to advertise. Now we can track sales quickly and use Google analytics to watch customer interest and trends.

BILL RESTO ART
April 18, 2023

Well made app and even better customer service and support. When we discovered the app didn't perform an intended function the support team jumped on the issue and spent a lot of time figuring out a solution and ensuring it worked all while providing regular updates so I knew they were still working on the issue. If you need a QR code app, not only is this one great but you're paying for top notch support.

Shrewd Archery
3 months using the app
March 15, 2023

Outstanding service! I was having a minor problem with how the app loaded into my sales platform. I left a quick note in chat, and voila! The devs fixed it immediately! They responded faster than I could follow up! This type of service is invaluable! I recommend QR Code Generator Hub based on fast, quality service!

The Butter Project