About Quantity Break & Tiered Price
- Set Quantity Price Breaks / Tiered Pricing for different products and collections.
- Let your customers get discount based on the quantity of different products they are purchasing.
- Three different price calculation types like percent discount, fixed price, fixed discount amount
- MINIMUM QUANTITY SALE support
- NO ADDITIONAL VARIANT is created automatically by this app
- DISCOUNT CODE support
WE ALSO HAVE THE FOLLOWING AMAZING APPS FOR YOUR STORE
- Wholesale Simplified
- Product Options and Customizer
- Quick Order
- Request a Quote
- MailChimp Custom Popup
Need Custom Shopify Development or Design? We Can Help!
Our services include setup, development, design, illustration, custom apps. We've worked with hundreds of stores. You can check our expert profile on Shopify Experts site by Searching SolverCircle there. Contact us for any kind of support or service.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 24 reviews
Most recent reviews
Systems for Research
Great app for the quantity discount pricing we require for our products. Helpful support when a problem arose and was quickly fixed.
Great app definitely recommend it if you need to offer bulk price to your customers this is the way to go
Uninstalled. Zero stars more accurate. Short version: Basically doesn't work at all and removes all the product thumbnails. All of them.
If you try this app, make a copy of your theme first. Even after uninstalling, thumbnails didn't show up. Had to go back to copy that thankfully I had made of my theme before installing.
Details: Once I added a group, all product thumbnails disappeared, the discount display box did not appear for any products in the group and the amount was not deducted in the shopping cart. The only effect of this app was to remove the thumbnails and put up a banner to say how much was saved even though that wasn't shown in the cart. Not worth the hassle of reporting this. Why can't apps work, especially when they're not free???
Also, when adding products to a group, the box to choose variants did not show up when the name of the product was too long. I worked around this by removing the products where this was the case, adding them back, and clicking on the variants when the products were at the bottom of the list, but this is lame.