Quantity Breaks Now ‑Discounts

Quantity Breaks Now ‑Discounts

by Website On-Demand

Quantity Breaks, Volume Discounts, Tiered Pricing and More!

Dogs 63

excellent app and great customer service.
never test my conversion yet but definitely worth to try this app.

Beep Beep Jeep

this app is so easy to use i cant believe it. the set up was a walk in the park. i would definitely recommend that you give it a try.

Lendovi

Really good App, also nice support. I wanted to made some adjustments to programm it and custom code, they made it for me!

camminaconme

With this app i have increase the number of items sell for each product i have in offer! Great deal, thank u guys!

storesmartshop

This app is absolutely amazing. Its really increased my AOV to the mooooon on black friday. Very easy and friendly to us

Trenda deals

This app is great. Works and converts fine, i highly recommend.yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

That's poppin

very good app, no problems at all, much better than the other options that charge double the price for nothing better

Pillar Of Clouds E-Liquids

When trying to edit through mobile access it doesn’t work. They need to fix the mobile useability. Otherwise when I do get around to my pc and log-in traditionally to make quick edits, it works great! what normally would be quick isn’t because their mobile access doesn’t work!

SnapBuyz

This app was very easy to set up and has increased my sales!! I had an issue and they responded quickly and helped me resolve it, I just had a setting wrong...

M I R T H

It's the only app that allows the type of discount I needed (buy 1 item from a certain collection, get 20% off; buy 2 items, get 25% off, etc.). Worked perfectly the first try with no help. I also found this to be a perfect balance of being simple to use but allowing a lot of customization so I could ensure our brand voice and aesthetic is carried out.