Quantity Breaks Now

Quantity Breaks Now

by Website On-Demand

Quantity breaks and tiered pricing! Get Quantity Breaks Now!

ECH Rose

I used this app and it generated me with my first sale i highly recommend this to anyone starting dropshipping!

YourGloveSource.com

Excellent App, works exactly as advertised. It was very easy to install and set up. We had a slight issue with the discount table not showing. We reached out to the developer and they quickly got the issue taken care of. It was more of an issue with our theme and the Quantity breaks now folks dove into our theme with some code and it now works flawlessly. Highly recommend this app for any one looking for quantity discounts in a lightweight app that does not bog your sight down.

Celestial Reef

Gets the job done quick and easy! Recommended to most people who are looking to get quantity breaks in their stores.

Trendy Orange

Minutes to set up and it fits and blends into my store better compare to other quantity break apps... excited to see a higher average order value!

Inspiretrendz.com

it worked for 2 -3 hrs, after that it disappeared on product page, i sent mail to support and i got reply also with standard script, and after that i followed up also, seems like they are not responsive, i needed this feature asap, so i'm gonna install another app for this.

SPORTTAPE PRO

Incredible service from the team when I needed some amends to be made. We've tried all of the volume break apps and this is the best by far. There are a few more developments in the pipeline which should improve the app further i.e. line item discounts on the cart page. Look forward to using this app long into the future!

Atomikshop

So far it's an good app. You can easily create discounts per items, combination, specific products, etc. The setup is easy and can be done in few minutes. I had some trouble with my template and the support team had it fixed very quickly.

Terpene Mart

Pretty good so far, compared to the other apps that use millions of variants, this is actually pretty nice. Required a bit of CSS to look really nice in my store, but honestly very easily configurable.

I recommend this to any one looking for a quantity discount app, this is the most light weight one.

AKCO Modern

I used this app to set up quantity discounts which are proven to increase AOV. This has been working tremendously for me. Best quantity app available.

Fifth Moon

This is the 4th quantity break/tiered discount app I've tried. My first go at it has been super smooth so far, this one is a keeper. The interface is very clean and simple to use. I love the fact that I can easily hide the discount table from the product page as I just want to leave a simple message informing my customers of the discounts. Save some time and try this before checking out other apps.