Quantity Breaks Now

Quantity Breaks Now

by Website On-Demand

Quantity breaks and tiered pricing! Get Quantity Breaks Now!

Trenda deals

This app is great. Works and converts fine, i highly recommend.yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

That's poppin

very good app, no problems at all, much better than the other options that charge double the price for nothing better

Pillar Of Clouds E-Liquids

When trying to edit through mobile access it doesn’t work. They need to fix the mobile useability. Otherwise when I do get around to my pc and log-in traditionally to make quick edits, it works great! what normally would be quick isn’t because their mobile access doesn’t work!

SnapBuyz

This app was very easy to set up and has increased my sales!! I had an issue and they responded quickly and helped me resolve it, I just had a setting wrong...

M I R T H

It's the only app that allows the type of discount I needed (buy 1 item from a certain collection, get 20% off; buy 2 items, get 25% off, etc.). Worked perfectly the first try with no help. I also found this to be a perfect balance of being simple to use but allowing a lot of customization so I could ensure our brand voice and aesthetic is carried out.

Frothy Surf

The app is great! I have increased the average order value using this app. In additon, the customer support was incredible. They went above and beyond to provide me technical web support that i couldnt have done myself. Highly recommend!

Retro Gamer Stop

Amazing app. Paid for itself in 12 hours. Support staff are very quick to answer and super knowledgeable.

Sweet Den

Kudos to the customer support team, quick & responsive. I've had several inquiries about table design, currency error, discount codes, to which they've responded & resolved quickly. Thank you for the help.

Tallulah Suede

I spent 4 hours trying to find a solution with varying, tiered price discounts, based on total cart spend. HALLELUJAH!!! I finally found one that does the job perfectly.
Simple to use and super effective

Feel Hop

Worst! app ever i installed it my site speed is inscreased so then i deleted it but, after removing this the features are still there!! and my customers cant do checkout!! hate this app