Discounts & Quantity Breaks

Discounts & Quantity Breaks

by Website On-Demand

Quantity Discount,Volume Discount,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Artisnore

GREAT app definitly made my sales better. highly recommended to new sellers as well it definitly bossing sales

Face Mask Company

I went through over 5 different quantity break apps and this one was by far the most user friendly and most aesthetic on store. This is one of the only apps that have the option for a discount price rather than just the discount percentage. Customer service is very fast and helpful. Highly recommend!

Whipped-Scented-Shea-Butter-

Much better to me than all of the wholesale apps.EASY TO USE!!!!! I would recommend this app over any other app anyday. The best feature is that it has no flaws

ShoppeCart

I just started to use this app and it is working as a charm! Fantastic App! Thank you. I highly recommend to give it a try. :)

Smart Mask Company

Used this app to help me create a multipack/discounted pricing. Easy install and great support! Would recommend

Moonmat™

Very good customer support. Helps a lot with everything you need. Simple layout, easy understandable.

FluffyPal

This app is very usefull, it helped me a lot, has a 7 day free trail and it s very easy to use...it's much better than other apps

WendyLand

pas très utile et il ne fonction pas très bien sur les boutiques
un peu chère 15$ c 'est très chère ça fait beaucoup la non?

apex masks

Great app,simple interface and looks great suitable to any theme for all the stores,I totally recommend

Guitar Pedal Enclosures

Very simple to use and has a lot of features even on the free version. Good customer service too. Took care of my one issue quickly and even added a nice little feature that wasn't there before. Give it a shot.