Quantity Breaks Now ‑Discounts

Quantity Breaks Now ‑Discounts

by Website On-Demand

Quantity Breaks, Volume Discounts, Tiered Pricing and More!

Vinyl Supply Mart

App is working great. Had a little trouble but they fixed it ASAP and works perfect now. Great customer service!!

Iofashionista

love it! actually works and the team is extremely helpful. Surely help convert better. definetly recommended

Cute And Baby Shop

Amazing app! Really fast support. I really recommend it.
The only bad thing is that it is a bit expensive...

Jetcloudlive

Thank you for helping me to install this app, it is a good customer service,i will continue to use it

fishingjustgotbetter.com

I used this app when I first got it and it is so easy to use and worked great. Very Awesome App. I think you will like it also because it sets it all up in just a few clicks.

CycloneFPV.com

I run a drone manufacturing company and I needed to offer discounts based on quantities purchased. I tried 4-5 software apps and then stumbled on to Quantity Breaks! It is perfect! Beyond Perfect! This is a must and is very easy to configure!

Stripeybox

Easy to use, quick set up best on the market for its swiftness to get on the store asap. No need to require assistance in setting up.

Sugar Art

Best app ever! We at www.sugar-art.ca love it! Support is amazing, they fixed small issue very fast and professional.

Aimehob

This app was very useful in showing quantity breakdown discounts on my website to increase upsell. I wanted to make some changes to the design, and support was very helpful!

Your Oil Tools

This app helped our store to effectively provide our customers trouble free quantity breaks. We were having glitches with other similar apps and switched to Quantity Breaks Now. The changeover was smooth, easy and the customer support team is fantastic. I would highly recommend this app to anyone without reservation.