Quantity Price Breaks

Quantity Price Breaks

by Omega

Volume & Bulk discount, Custom pricing & Order quantity limit

Icon Engineering

This app is perfect for quantity discounts and also for purchase limits. The layout options are great and the devs are very quick to help with any request or adjustment.

September 15, 2021

Hi Icon Engineering,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

JoyasDeChina

Ngoc is very patient to help me solve the problem. And the reply was very timely. I picked a lot of apps. Only this one is the simplest and satisfactory to set up.

September 7, 2021

Hi JoyasDeChina,

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

IndustraCare

So far so good, the app works and I had no issues installing and setting up. I requested a feature which isn't available yet and Ngoc from the support team was very helpful and can't be faulted. The price is also very fair.

September 1, 2021

Hi IndustraCare,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

TrackAbout

The app worked perfect for our price break needs. Simple to setup and support was great on tweaking one minor display issue. Highly recommend!

August 2, 2021

Hi TrackAbout,

Juegaxミ

This is a very useful app because it also allows you to let just specific people to see the discount tables. The customer service is fast and efficient, also very friendly, this is a value app.

July 30, 2021

Hi Juegaxミ,
Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

CMM Press

We love this app. Our store primarily deals in books and we needed an app to help with the frequent large volume orders we have. We love that we can set discount rules for the whole store, by collection, by product, or even by variant of a product. The team at Omega has been super helpful with integrating the app into our store. We have had some minor bugs come up but the dev team has been super prompt in addressing them. We look forward to continue working with Omega in the future.

July 29, 2021

Hi CMM Press,
All the best!

Chief Industries

It was difficult finding an app that handled price breaks the way I need it for my web store. Quantity Price Breaks offered a great solution that's easy to use. I was also very impressed with the customer service. Despite the time zone difference, the Omega team stepped in when I had a problem and we were able to resolve the issue within 48 hours.

July 29, 2021

Hi Chief Industries,

Rainbow Sensory Gifts

I downloaded this app to create a 3 for £10 offer on selected products. I have had some issues with the app bugging and charging the incorrect amounts however support quickly reached out and resolved the issue. They've also said I can contact them directly on WhatsApp in future. Very helpful service.

July 26, 2021

Hi Rainbow Sensory Gifts,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

channelsolarwinds

This app didn't end up being exactly what we needed but it worked great while we tried it out. The Omega customer service team was awesome and very helpful in troubleshooting all of our questions.

July 20, 2021

Hi channelsolarwinds,

Dorsata Honey

This app is great, it allows you to set rules specific to the variant or the entire product, collection or store and the interface is pretty user friendly. Customer service is wonderful, checking to see if I needed help and responded swiftly to the questions and provided me with suggestions. That being said, the app isn't perfect, I needed to do trial and error and make some compromised solutions to have the discounts work the way I want. Definitely looking forward to further improvements in the app! ps. would like to suggest an "on" and "off" button to the rules so we do not have to delete it and do it back again. Thank you, Omega team :)

July 20, 2021

Hi Dorsata Honey,

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.

Best regards!