Quantity Price Breaks

Quantity Price Breaks

by Omega

Volume Pricing table, Bulk discount, Buy more Save More!

RECESS

Works well - needed some adjustments and had questions and customer care was very responsive and addressed the issues! Highly recommend.

Interest Pod

This app works bettet than anything in the shopify store, amazing job guys, the support has been amazing...

Kitchen Hackers

Amazing customer service. They fixed my two issues really quickly and they even help me add code to my store. Thank you !!

Bambù Bottle

Great app. Had a few issues with installation but Kaylee and the support team were very quick to help and fixed it very fast. Will recommend it to other shops that want to raise their AOV :)

Stay Brilliant

Their support team made this app work flawlessly on my home page as well as my product page. Quick email response times and some free of charge backend coding was very much so appreciated! Thanks

VintageTrims.com

This app works perfectly for my unusual business. So much better than the previous app we were using. The support is fantastic!!! We had a unique situation and they got it working brilliantly. So happy with this app. The instructions and samples are a bit quirky, but if you need help, do not hesitate to ask, they are so accommodating.

LightWave

Great app for every Shopify store and even better supports! They helped me a lot. Totally recommend it!

online-tuerschilder

The support had solved my problems after two attempts. There were no app errors, but problems with the interaction of 2 apps. The response time was very quick and the result was good.

manymo.com.pa

This is the best solution available in shopify for quantity price breaks. I tried before many apps with bad results. this one is a plug and play solution.

Talking Duck™️

Great product! Like the design, style and other products they offer. Tech support was amazing too!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5