Quantity Price Breaks

Quantity Price Breaks

by Omega

Volume Pricing table, Bulk discount, Buy more Save More!

The Family Merch Plug

Just what I needed! Straight forward and easy to apply! I haven't been a user for very long, but meets every need thus far.

GMLabs

I had to go through 4 apps before I found Quantity Price Breaks, which made volume discounts easy and robust. You can change all the language in the app interface around the Discounts and apply discounts for 2 or more which is very useful- other apps i tried wanted me to input pricing for 3,4,5 etc, which did not work for our scenario.

So the app works great, and the support was excellent, I had some questions and needed help because all those other apps I had installed had changed the code. Omega was quick and very helpful, I even contacted them again when I thought I had a problem and it turned out I didn't, but they were super friendly and helpful even then. Highly recommend the app.

KEEN TRAVELLER

This app bring me sales everyday. It have long trial, so why don't try it? I think you will be satisfied.

OMIERA LABS

Duong was super responsive and provided excellent customer care, tried his absolute best to make us ( the customer) happy, efficient and very knowledgeable, thank you so much Duong. Had to work out a few things. Like this app versus others, since others either dont respond as quickly or not at all.

Über Urban

This app is really good. There were some siteload issues which were easily fixed by their active facebook chat support.
My sales have increased by 30% in short term. Customers are confident to place big orders.
Keep up the good work.

Driftaid

excellent app and excellent prompt service. 5 stars for sure! i havent used the app yet but we will see the outcome :-)

turboplanter

pefect support, perfect app. highly recommend this app. very nice work. thank you guys so much and keep up the good work. 5 stars

Concetto è

I don't like the app, you have to be able to manually set up css, otherwise is a mess.
I like apps that have a kind of automatic and quick set up, this is not one of those

WholesalePhoneAccessories.com

VERY VERY HAPPY
First of all - This app is perfect for B2B wholesale business. it lets us create tiered bulk price based on quantity and also create minimum quantity for each item.
And this is much cheaper than other apps which have same or less features.

Second most important.. The Developer of this app is just most awesome and helpful person I have ever dealt with.
Usually big companies who develop many apps dont give you much support with design and layout.
This guy help me customise the layout of the price grid of this app to match my store and requirements.
and all of that was really fast and instant replies.
SO I WILL RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE. THE DEVELOPER IS THE BEST!!

Laity for Mercy

Easy set up with provided instructions. Small issue initially with single items not progressing through ordering, but a short email to support quickly resolved this! Does exactly what I'm looking for with good formatting options.

Previous 1 3