Quantity Price Breaks

Quantity Price Breaks

by Omega

Volume & Bulk discount, Tiered pricing & Order quantity limit

Directcables

I highly recommend this app. I had a few issues installing due to having another third party app which conflicted with the cart page code. These guys bend backwards to help and tweak a few personal issues. The help and assistance is very good; i highly recommend.

MAKO Paris

We are a company that specializes in laser cutting services and material sales. The application is versatile, easy to use and clean looking for our clients. We had a small problem with the interface and their team fixed it remotely in less than two days. I would highly recommend this app & company to anyone.

Noddevelt.nl

This app has everything that we were looking for. A great functionality and amazingly quick and helpful support!

Haas&Haas Wein & Feinkost

The app helped us to implement quite a complex pricing for wine products, and the developers did a great job in customer support. They responded almost immediately and went out of their way to help uns achieve what we needed. While at first the settings might seem rather technical, one quickly understands how it works. And if not, then there’s always the great support team.

White Cloud Electronic Cigarettes

Great options for creating custom pricing rules, wide range of options for customization. Very Helpful and Responsive support team. Any configuration or customization issues we ran into were fixed by their team within 24 hours.

Limcool

very good, i used it before, now i open new store, and used it again. it can helps you to increase the price highly

RECESS

Works well - needed some adjustments and had questions and customer care was very responsive and addressed the issues! Highly recommend.

Interest Pod

This app works bettet than anything in the shopify store, amazing job guys, the support has been amazing...

Kitchen Hackers

Amazing customer service. They fixed my two issues really quickly and they even help me add code to my store. Thank you !!

Bambù Bottle

Great app. Had a few issues with installation but Kaylee and the support team were very quick to help and fixed it very fast. Will recommend it to other shops that want to raise their AOV :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6