Quantity Price Breaks

Quantity Price Breaks

by Omega

create price discount base on quantity of products

Lingerie Ponto Com

tentei usar ,mais não funcionou direito em minha loja acredito que o app seja bom estou aguardando suporte assim que resolver e testar por alguns dias poderei dar uma avaliação pois ate omomento não consegui fazer funcionar

Cheap Aprons

Incredibly easy to install, and works like a charm. We ran into a couple of minor issues with the look and feel of the app, and the Omega staff was very responsive.

Good stuff!

Stadium Igt

Great App and very responsive service from the App support team A*

Allthingsrealestate

Finding an app that will allow quantity minimums AND give the discount within a collection and be able to set the minimum within the collection has been next to impossible to find! Omega does all that and their customer service is top notch.

thank you!!

Prankyz

I am so impressed with the customer service from Omega. I recently changed themes in Shopify and the bulk pricing app wasn't working the way I wanted. I emailed Omega, they worked through the night and got it fixed. Very responsive, so much more than I was expecting.

Thanks, Prankyz.com

Cardworksplus

Excellent app and support. Great value for money, thank you.

Style Shopping By Rina Bar

this is what i was looking for

Convertidora

Very useful for our business, easy to use, price breaks work very well, Omega surprise me with this excellent customer support, big help when you are not an expert, I recommend this app!

Francisco Segovia

201st

Sorry , but it dosen't work - il seems that it may work for old themes only.

Cupidsextoys

Installed and 5 minutes later uninstalled. It's an app with masses of potential but launched too soon without thought of basic features that are required. We have thousands of products and this requires to add 1 by 1 with no ability to discount per group etc.,

Previous 1