Quantity Price Breaks

Quantity Price Breaks

by Omega

Volume Pricing table, Bulk discount, Buy more Save More!

Coltstaplers Online

So far so good, excellent app for a quantity feature which isn't included in shopify themes. Great customer service, quick, clear responses and action taken where needed.

SHEATH UNDERWEAR

Simple, effective and easy to use app that accomplished exactly what we were trying to do. Setting up the parameters is very straightforward. The app did not natively work with our theme, but their support team was very responsive and made all of the necessary adjustments for us.

Practice Empathy

Wow, wow, wow. Get this app now. So simple yet really has the potential to increase sales at my store. And the customer support I've received so far has been super quick and productive. These guys are awesome, and this app is awesome. Thank you for developing this!

Rora

Thank you for kind feedback. The application team is very hard working and I've decided to reinstall the app.

May 31, 2020

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback!
I think the issue due theme is custom, so it doesn't work as expected.
Could you please reinstall the app and contact to email: contact@omegatheme.com
I'll check this.

Regards,
Omegatheme support

Tornillos TOREC

Excelente aplicación, tenía bastante tiempo buscando una app que pudiera hacer descuentos por volumen de compra y que fuera modificable para cada variante.

Ziiplab ZA

App works perfectly, awesome response from support on any changes including customizations. Thumbs up !!

Fest4all.dk

This is precisely what we where looking for. With a lot of products for volume sale and the need for different discounts this is perfect. The support is one of a kind, we are new in shopify and had some questions and needed help as we are not Code people..! Omega was quick and very helpful and patient trying to fulfill our needs. And even if we are on the other side of the world the answer quickly in their working hours. Only wish for the future is to work with decimals.. but Shopify do not support this yet. Highly recommend the app specially for the engagement from the Omega team.

DollarDirect

App easy to setup and does exactly what is required for quantity discounted pricing. Customer support is prompt and solves problem straight away. Highly recommended.

The Family Merch Plug

Just what I needed! Straight forward and easy to apply! I haven't been a user for very long, but meets every need thus far.

GMLabs

I had to go through 4 apps before I found Quantity Price Breaks, which made volume discounts easy and robust. You can change all the language in the app interface around the Discounts and apply discounts for 2 or more which is very useful- other apps i tried wanted me to input pricing for 3,4,5 etc, which did not work for our scenario.

So the app works great, and the support was excellent, I had some questions and needed help because all those other apps I had installed had changed the code. Omega was quick and very helpful, I even contacted them again when I thought I had a problem and it turned out I didn't, but they were super friendly and helpful even then. Highly recommend the app.