Quantity Breaks ‑ Bulk Prices

Volume Discount, Bulk Discount,Tiered Prices & Quantity Limit

$7.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

DiCarlo

Easy to put in volume discounts on collections, products, and variants. The team behind the app does a great job supporting the app. The only thing to be aware of in North America is the support is delayed due to time differences. Could use some refinement in some areas, but the best app out there for easily controlling discounts for customers that have a certain tag.

January 18, 2022

Hi DiCarlo!

Thank you for sharing your experience while using our app and with our support team. We will continue our efforts to continue to meet your requirements and expectations and give you the kind of service you deserve.
Please feel free to let us know if you need any further assistance from us.

Harrison Multimedia

Great free app(although we have upgraded for pricing, because it worked better for us) that has given us many more variables!! I had a small issue but i went straight on the live chat, got an all most instant response from Joy, and with Mr Loc sorted the issue within 5 minutes!! thanks guys

January 12, 2022

Wow Harrison Multimedia! It sounds like you had a good time with us.

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Best,

Vital Click One

Great and fast customer service!! Thank you very much for taking the time to solve my issues, Joyce! I encountered some compatibility issues with my shopify store and some discounts, but they were able to solve it pretty fast!

December 26, 2021

Hello Vital Click One,

We can’t thank you enough for your kind review of your experience with our app and the assistance from Joyce - a member of our support team. We are always grateful to customers like you who help us to improve our level of service.
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.

Jacadi Azerbaijan

Location Azerbaijan
Time spent using app 1 day

The appreciation of this app I understood after having the greatest support and polite understanding from one the member of team, Joyce Yang. She did great job in a short time with her team member Lộc! and the app is worth using for your revenue based on any case and situation. Once again Thank you Joyce, I really appreciate it!

December 22, 2021

Hi Jacadi Azerbaijan,

Thank you for your great review. At Omega, we work hard to offer high-quality service to every guest. We made sure to share this feedback with Joyce Yang to give her the recognition that she deserves.
She was delighted to hear your feedback.
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Yours truly,

Glam Essentials

This app helped me with a collection launch for my store. The support is amazing.. they're always available to address whatever challenges you may be experiencing. Great app. Highly recommend!

December 7, 2021

Hello Glam Essentials!

I can't say thank you enough for sharing your experience with our support team and your wonderful feedback for our app. We will continue our best effort to make our app the most convenient to use.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Brandshops.factory

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great App, Lộc (Developer) helped us a lot in setting up the app & its solving most of our Requirements, And he has promised to build the rest of the required functionalities customized for us. Also Excellent Customer support team Especially Joyce, Joy, Anna & Kayle. Kudos to the Team!!!

November 26, 2021

Hi Brandshops.factory,

Thank you for sharing a review of your recent experience. Our team here at Omega is committed to providing high-quality customer service, and we’re thrilled to hear that we made a good impression on you.
And of course, we always try our best to make our app match your needs as much as possible.
If you need any further assistance with our app, we are here :D

Best regards,

bonohairstore

Location China

Joyce is very kind and helpful...
And I Love this app...
It works pretty well with my store theme...

November 23, 2021

Hello bonohairstore,

If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.

Thekidzone

Location South Africa

I have been looking for an app to give my customers tiered discounts for a while now and came across this app!! WOW, I am so impressed. Had a few issues to start off with but was sorted out quickly and professionally. Ngoc from the help Centre assisted within minutes and Mr Loc made sure all my site development needs were met!! Great team.

November 4, 2021

Hi Thekidzone,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

Have a great day!

Sourcy

Location Singapore

Ngoc helped me a lot when I was struggling to find the features I needed and went out of his way to help me configure some settings even though he could have simply said the app does not offer it. I appreciate it a lot and this app provides great utility for the price. At the current moment, this app might not be able to provide the function we need but it is not their fault at all and I would recommend this app for those who needs a basic quantity break app.

September 23, 2021

Hi Sourcy,
We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

Icon Engineering

This app is perfect for quantity discounts and also for purchase limits. The layout options are great and the devs are very quick to help with any request or adjustment.

September 15, 2021

Hi Icon Engineering,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,