Quantity Breaks ‑ Bulk Prices

Volume Discount, Bulk Discount,Tiered Prices & Quantity Limit

$7.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Kitchen Hackers

Amazing customer service. They fixed my two issues really quickly and they even help me add code to my store. Thank you !!

Bambù Bottle

Location Australia

Great app. Had a few issues with installation but Kaylee and the support team were very quick to help and fixed it very fast. Will recommend it to other shops that want to raise their AOV :)

Stay Brilliant

Their support team made this app work flawlessly on my home page as well as my product page. Quick email response times and some free of charge backend coding was very much so appreciated! Thanks

VintageTrims.com

This app works perfectly for my unusual business. So much better than the previous app we were using. The support is fantastic!!! We had a unique situation and they got it working brilliantly. So happy with this app. The instructions and samples are a bit quirky, but if you need help, do not hesitate to ask, they are so accommodating.

LightWave

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app for every Shopify store and even better supports! They helped me a lot. Totally recommend it!

online-tuerschilder

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The support had solved my problems after two attempts. There were no app errors, but problems with the interaction of 2 apps. The response time was very quick and the result was good.

manymo.com.pa

Location Panama

This is the best solution available in shopify for quantity price breaks. I tried before many apps with bad results. this one is a plug and play solution.

Talking Duck™️

Location Australia

Great product! Like the design, style and other products they offer. Tech support was amazing too!!!

softero™

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 10 hours

This app is great! I wanted to have some very individualized adjustments and the customer support was super helpful with that. The developers resolved my issues in minutes and everything works out just fine! Definitely recommended if you want to boost your sales!

zapatodomx

Location Mexico

this app works bettet than anything in the shopify store, amazing job guys, the support has been amazing.