Quantity Breaks ‑ Bulk Prices

Quantity Breaks ‑ Bulk Prices | Reviews

by Omega

Volume Discount, Bulk Discount,Tiered Prices & Quantity Limit

Factory 2 Me

First up, this app might not seem to work right out of the box. LIke all apps of this category, it needs a proper setup. You get that by contacting the developer, and the app grows into a powerhouse! I got everything I needed, and the developer made sure everything worked and looked good on my pages — he takes pride in his job! Thank you for the thoughtful and patient work! The coding is not straightforward, dealing with prices and check out. At present, this app is only one with tier pricing and minimum order quantity — 2 in 1! You won't find this service anywhere else at this rate currently. High 5 and 5 stars! https://factory2me.com

Embrace Yourstyles

Great services, I wish the price was a little more cheaper for newbies, but it still has a great services. Hope you enjoy....

Lingerie Ponto Com

tentei usar ,mais não funcionou direito em minha loja acredito que o app seja bom estou aguardando suporte assim que resolver e testar por alguns dias poderei dar uma avaliação pois ate omomento não consegui fazer funcionar

June 22, 2020

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with our Quantity Price Breaks. We appreciate your feedback, and would love to hear more about your experience so that we can do our best to help. Though this review was few years ago, but we would like to reconfirm that we have contacted and supported you right away by that time.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
Best regards,
Kaylee

Cheap Aprons

Incredibly easy to install, and works like a charm. We ran into a couple of minor issues with the look and feel of the app, and the Omega staff was very responsive.

Good stuff!

Stadium Igt

Great App and very responsive service from the App support team A*

Allthingsrealestate

Finding an app that will allow quantity minimums AND give the discount within a collection and be able to set the minimum within the collection has been next to impossible to find! Omega does all that and their customer service is top notch.

thank you!!

Prankyz

I am so impressed with the customer service from Omega. I recently changed themes in Shopify and the bulk pricing app wasn't working the way I wanted. I emailed Omega, they worked through the night and got it fixed. Very responsive, so much more than I was expecting.

Thanks,
Prankyz.com

Cardworksplus

Excellent app and support. Great value for money, thank you.

Convertidora

Very useful for our business, easy to use, price breaks work very well, Omega surprise me with this excellent customer support, big help when you are not an expert, I recommend this app!

Francisco Segovia

201st

Sorry , but it dosen't work - il seems that it may work for old themes only.

June 22, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us, we always appreciate hearing from our customers. It might be something wrong with the theme and we also would like to let the future guests know that we have contacted you and solved the problem.

If you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Best regards,