Quantity Breaks ‑ Bulk Prices

Volume Discount, Bulk Discount,Tiered Prices & Quantity Limit

$7.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Allthingsrealestate

Finding an app that will allow quantity minimums AND give the discount within a collection and be able to set the minimum within the collection has been next to impossible to find! Omega does all that and their customer service is top notch.

thank you!!

Prankyz

I am so impressed with the customer service from Omega. I recently changed themes in Shopify and the bulk pricing app wasn't working the way I wanted. I emailed Omega, they worked through the night and got it fixed. Very responsive, so much more than I was expecting.

Thanks,
Prankyz.com

Cardworksplus

Excellent app and support. Great value for money, thank you.

Convertidora

Very useful for our business, easy to use, price breaks work very well, Omega surprise me with this excellent customer support, big help when you are not an expert, I recommend this app!

Francisco Segovia

201st

Sorry , but it dosen't work - il seems that it may work for old themes only.

June 22, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us, we always appreciate hearing from our customers. It might be something wrong with the theme and we also would like to let the future guests know that we have contacted you and solved the problem.

If you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Best regards,
Kaylee

Cupidsextoys

Installed and 5 minutes later uninstalled. It's an app with masses of potential but launched too soon without thought of basic features that are required. We have thousands of products and this requires to add 1 by 1 with no ability to discount per group etc.,

June 22, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know the issue you identified while installing our app. Although this review was few years ago but we would like to let future customers know that we have contacted you right after we got your message and give the right solution.

If you need any support, please feel free to contact us.
Best regards,
Kaylee

Elitesrs Fitness

This app is good in theory... It was easy to install, and the styling was nice. It has three major flaws, however, that led me to uninstall it:
1) It applies price breaks when quantities go up... but it keeps those price breaks when quantities go down. So, a user could add 5 items to the cart, get the price break, and then from the cart page reduce the quantity to 1 and still get the discount.
2) If you have a product with multiple variants expect lots of setup. You have to set a price break for EVERY variant, and some of my products have 40 or more. There is no way to "bulk" add the same discount tiers for every variant of a product.
3) It is really laggy. It takes a while to load the price breaks onto the product page, and the cart page takes a while to update. I could see lots of customer confusion.

Universal Solder

Very helpful little tool. Easy to set up, easy to use. I had some wishes for custom modifications and got it done just over night. Design elements are easy adjustable on the admin page. Highly recommended!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next