Quantity Breaks ‑ Bulk Prices

Quantity Breaks ‑ Bulk Prices | Reviews

by Omega

Volume Discount, Bulk Discount,Tiered Prices & Quantity Limit

Noddevelt.nl

This app has everything that we were looking for. A great functionality and amazingly quick and helpful support!

Haas&Haas Wein & Feinkost

The app helped us to implement quite a complex pricing for wine products, and the developers did a great job in customer support. They responded almost immediately and went out of their way to help uns achieve what we needed. While at first the settings might seem rather technical, one quickly understands how it works. And if not, then there’s always the great support team.

White Cloud Electronic Cigarettes

Great options for creating custom pricing rules, wide range of options for customization. Very Helpful and Responsive support team. Any configuration or customization issues we ran into were fixed by their team within 24 hours.

Limcool

very good, i used it before, now i open new store, and used it again. it can helps you to increase the price highly

RECESS

Works well - needed some adjustments and had questions and customer care was very responsive and addressed the issues! Highly recommend.

Interest Pod

This app works bettet than anything in the shopify store, amazing job guys, the support has been amazing...

Kitchen Hackers

Amazing customer service. They fixed my two issues really quickly and they even help me add code to my store. Thank you !!

Bambù Bottle

Great app. Had a few issues with installation but Kaylee and the support team were very quick to help and fixed it very fast. Will recommend it to other shops that want to raise their AOV :)

Stay Brilliant

Their support team made this app work flawlessly on my home page as well as my product page. Quick email response times and some free of charge backend coding was very much so appreciated! Thanks

VintageTrims.com

This app works perfectly for my unusual business. So much better than the previous app we were using. The support is fantastic!!! We had a unique situation and they got it working brilliantly. So happy with this app. The instructions and samples are a bit quirky, but if you need help, do not hesitate to ask, they are so accommodating.