Quantity Breaks ‑ Bulk Prices

Volume Discount, Bulk Discount,Tiered Prices & Quantity Limit

$7.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Back Relax

Location Germany

Great App, great Support, great pricing. Few small limitations, but to my knowledge no other app can do those things either. 10/10

Doghealth

Great active dev team who will solve any weird custom code issues. Highly Recommend. We're reviewing over the next few weeks but so far seems amazing. Joyce solved the issue in minutes!

June 15, 2022

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed using our Quantity Breaks ‑ Bulk Prices app. We value your business and are appreciative of the confidence you've placed in us. We'd want to express our gratitude to wonderful consumers like you for your unwavering support! We are grateful for the glowing recommendation.

Colbrook Binding

The app was very simple to install, works extremely well and is a massive improvement on the Bold app we previously have used. The support was outstanding. I asked for help in formatting the quantity break text and got the support needed very quickly, with follow up to sort out any other questions.

June 13, 2022

We are extremely happy to hear that you like the app and that it is working great with your e-commerce store! I Hope many retail orders come soon! We appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review for us! We will certainly convey your gratitude to our unsung heroes of support!

covergarden-store

Location France

Very good application with a reactive support when you have issues ! I use this app to make more than one discount rule.

June 3, 2022

Yayyy 🎉🎉🎉 Super happy to hear you find our app helpful! That's our goal, so thanks so much for the lovely comments. 🚀🚀🚀

Buttonworks

These guys are GREAT to work with. I had an ongoing thing with another app and Joyce and the team where diligent in assisting to get it resolved. I had some specific things I was looking for - they helped and provided clear messages back. Very helpful. Thank you.

May 4, 2022

Looxundies

I have literally tried all the quantity breaks apps on Shopify, this app has the greatest support and product out of all of them. Highly recommended for everyone looking for a quantity breaks app.

April 20, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us and the rest of the community. We're ecstatic to hear you're enjoying the app. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your business the best of luck!
Omega Quantity Breaks ‑ Bulk Prices support team

LaboratoireLAO

Super friendly and reactive support, easy configuration compare to other app, possibility to modify each product discount indvidually, I recommend

April 1, 2022

Hi LaboratoireLAO!

Thank you for sharing your experience while using our app and with our support team. We will continue our efforts to continue to meet your requirements and expectations and give you the kind of service you deserve.
Please feel free to let us know if you need any further assistance from us.

henry-s

I needed volume diuscount and a minimum order quantity for our shop - both requirements are successfully met by this app. In case of questions and problems, the support is really fast and very friendly.

March 31, 2022

Hi henry-s,

Thank you for posting your positive review. At Omega, we value your time and always strive to provide fast and efficient service. We are so pleased to hear our support was provided in a timely manner.
We look forward to chatting with you again soon!
Kaylee - Omega team

Clotholl

awesome customer support, fix out my display issue in a very short time. and it really helps my store increasing the AOV!!!

March 10, 2022

Hi Clotholl!

Please feel free to let us know if you need any further assistance from us.

asedai

THE App for Quanitity Breaks! Perfect customer support with fast reply. They even do coding and offer shopify staff permission, if you need any customizations! 100% Recommendation, try it out!

March 3, 2022

Hi asedai

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9