Quantity Breaks ‑ Bulk Prices

Volume Discount, Bulk Discount,Tiered Prices & Quantity Limit

$7.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

GeekedCity

great app, had some issues but the developer helped me to resolve them quickly. thanks alot for all of the help

November 30, 2022

Thank you for the fantastic review. We're thrilled to hear that Quantity Breaks ‑ Bulk Prices is a hit with you. We go above and above to assist every merchant, and I'm delighted we met your expectations. We wish you and your business the best of luck! 💙💚💛🧡

Checkmate

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

I had some initial problems with this app, but the customer service responded almost immediately and solved all my problems. Looks good and works well.

November 28, 2022

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing the Omega Quantity Breaks ‑ Bulk Prices app. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Synergy Blanks

Works Great! Also, had a small question and customer support answered right away and helped solve the issue.

November 27, 2022

Hi, your review has been shared with our entire team at Omega. When we hear from happy customers like you, we spread positivity around! Thank you so much for the time to leave these kind words!

Bee Mercy

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Works really well. Has increased revenue and we have gained wholesale customers. Easy to use and support is very helpful. Great App!

November 24, 2022

We're thrilled to hear that you find our app amazing and easy to use. 🤩 We appreciate you taking the time to leave this lovely review; that encourages us to keep working hard to offer good quality products.❣️ 💕 💞 Feel free to reach out any time if you have any questions or if we can help along the way. 🙌 🙌 🙌
Best wishes,
The Omega support team

Texland

Location Portugal
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app support is really helpful and professional. Every detail I needed for my business discounts based on quantity were provided successfully. A special thank you to Mike who helped me setup thing in the right way.

November 22, 2022

Thank you for the fantastic review. We're thrilled to hear that the Quantity Breaks - Bulk Prices app is a hit with you. We go above and above to assist every merchant, and I'm delighted we met your expectations. We wish you and your business the best of luck! 💙💚💛🧡

My OPPO

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 8 hours

The app works
unfortunatelly at this time it doesn´t do what I need. But the customer support was awesome. Tracy you are a wonder. patient above all. Thank you for your time!!

November 16, 2022

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing the Quantity Breaks - Bulk Prices app. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Glow Guard Protection

The app had great design capability and great customer support but I really needed to be able to apply discount code while still having quantity discount applied and that was not an available feature yet. Still a great app tho!

November 15, 2022

Thank you for your time to leave this review. We appreciate the chance to support our customers with excellent experiences so your feedback is such a great motivation for us to provide outstanding services!

BakeWithLovelaunch

Location Germany

Great app and amazing support! I have had the chance to deal with Mike and he has been incredible with us. Mike has been patient, honest and really efficient with his coding. We had a few things we wanted to change and he made it very easy for us and was always responding quickly! Thanks again guys for the great support and keep on going ❤️

November 13, 2022

Wow, we were blown away by your positive and lovely words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!

Candela Candles Wholesale

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has great functionality which is easy to set up compared of a lot of others I looked at. Support was amazing and the dev team, particularly Joyce were brilliant at helping to make backend changes quickly when I needed. Can't thank Joyce enough for her assistance. Am really happy with this app and its functionality, look and feel and the amazing support received.

October 14, 2022

Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service support and app as 5 Star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We appreciate your time to leave such kind words!

actomarkt

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 hours

a company with fast support and helpful customer representatives. Thank you for help and support ...

September 28, 2022

Wow, we were blown away by your positive and lovely words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such an amazing review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11