Quantity Price Breaks

Quantity Price Breaks

by Omega

Volume Pricing table, Bulk discount, Buy more Save More!

SMAZINC

I wish I can give them more stars! These guys are very professional and they are super helpful and fast when you need them. I've tried many apps who are in the same niche of bulk pricing and this is by far the best one!

AgentMail Australia

Omega have been fantastic to deal with, and have gone well above and beyond in helping make this app work how I needed it to. Super impressed

Ruby Group

The App works great and support is on hand if you need it! Great service and highly recommend this app

The MPX Group

I used this app to set quantity price breaks and minimum order levels. It works great! I really like that I can change the formatting to display it how I want it to look.
Support has been great too; I had a couple issues with the display and discount in my cart and they responded quickly and were able to go into my theme and fix the issue.

Coltstaplers Online

So far so good, excellent app for a quantity feature which isn't included in shopify themes. Great customer service, quick, clear responses and action taken where needed.

SHEATH UNDERWEAR

Simple, effective and easy to use app that accomplished exactly what we were trying to do. Setting up the parameters is very straightforward. The app did not natively work with our theme, but their support team was very responsive and made all of the necessary adjustments for us.

Practice Empathy

Wow, wow, wow. Get this app now. So simple yet really has the potential to increase sales at my store. And the customer support I've received so far has been super quick and productive. These guys are awesome, and this app is awesome. Thank you for developing this!

Rora

Thank you for kind feedback. The application team is very hard working and I've decided to reinstall the app.

May 31, 2020

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback!
I think the issue due theme is custom, so it doesn't work as expected.
Could you please reinstall the app and contact to email: contact@omegatheme.com
I'll check this.

Regards,
Omegatheme support

Tornillos TOREC

Excelente aplicación, tenía bastante tiempo buscando una app que pudiera hacer descuentos por volumen de compra y que fuera modificable para cada variante.

Ziiplab ZA

App works perfectly, awesome response from support on any changes including customizations. Thumbs up !!

Previous 1 3