Reviews (5,642)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of use and effectiveness in boosting sales through quick updates and announcements. It offers a high degree of customization and compatibility with various themes. Many appreciate the excellent customer service and the range of options available even on the free plan. A premium version is available for additional features.

June 29, 2024

This is a very good app, the only thing I wish is that they had a feature that you can setup to schedule a time and date for the code to start, rather than having to wait until midnight to have setup everything. So a schedule feature would be nice.

Flawless Kimonos Inc.
About 3 years using the app
March 7, 2024

Does exactly what it is meant to do and has good customizations.

Hippie Hypnotism
19 days using the app
July 6, 2024

Very good

Crazy factory
India
2 days using the app
December 15, 2023

This bar is awesome! I'm able to update customers with specials on my website. I have been using the free bar since Black Friday.

It does block the search feature on the mobile version of my website, but I still think it is worth it.

Plans with Aloha
Over 6 years using the app
July 15, 2024

Well I would recommend it

FreakSelects
India
11 minutes using the app
August 7, 2023

Could use more bold/formatting capabilities without code since right now we have to add "" code to make it bold.

HaloHealthcare.com
11 months using the app
December 25, 2023

I can't say much. I'm still trying out.

TAMZ
3 months using the app
July 17, 2024

For a free app there is enough flexibility and options to create a quick, easy announcement bar. Its intuitive, easy to use and understand on both on phone and desktop.

The Sweetest Bling
November 23, 2016

Simple. Effective.
Does what it says on the tin!

Blithetoys
Ireland
Over 7 years using the app
Edited August 26, 2016

great app. displays my announcements on all devices responsively and alerts my customers at all times. awesome!

Twothree