4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use and ability to create customized announcement bars, leading to increased sales and conversion rates. It's praised for its compatibility with various themes and mobile versions of websites. The support team, particularly Jason, is noted for their prompt and effective assistance. The free plan is valued for its comprehensive features. Many recommend this app for its functionality and positive impact on their businesses.

December 15, 2023

This bar is awesome! I'm able to update customers with specials on my website. I have been using the free bar since Black Friday.

It does block the search feature on the mobile version of my website, but I still think it is worth it.

Plans with Aloha
Over 6 years using the app
August 7, 2023

Could use more bold/formatting capabilities without code since right now we have to add "" code to make it bold.

HaloHealthcare.com
11 months using the app
December 25, 2023

I can't say much. I'm still trying out.

TAMZ
27 minutes using the app
April 2, 2023

I recently had the opportunity to test your announcement bar app and I must say, I was impressed with its functionality and ease of use. The app allowed me to create a customized bar that displayed important announcements at the top of my website. I was able to set the bar to appear on all pages of my website or just specific pages, and could easily change the content of the bar as needed.

Brushypaws
6 months using the app
December 13, 2023

BUENA APLICACION

OVIBER
Colombia
9 days using the app
June 21, 2023

its very help full app when your theme not have the announcement bar and most of the feature are free

GraceDécor

Pet-Pochette
Italy
22 minutes using the app
March 12, 2023

This is my first time using this app, Im so excited to see what effects it will have on my customers to up-sale products on my website.

Fuklove_clothing
19 minutes using the app
November 23, 2016

Simple. Effective.
Does what it says on the tin!

Blithetoys