4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and effectiveness in enhancing conversion rates. It allows easy customization of elements and quick installation, with some merchants setting up their banners in under 5 minutes. The customer service is noted for its responsiveness and problem-solving skills. The app is compatible with various themes and offers a free version, with an option to upgrade for more features. It's recommended for stores needing to make key announcements or offers.

April 20, 2023

creo que las opciones que tienen son buenas para ser gratis pero me gastaría que por lo menos una animación fuera gratis.

CarCo
Colombia
About 2 months using the app
Edited April 14, 2017

the app hung after 10 mins, i couldnt make edits to the announcement bar. had to de-activate.

Themommycollectivestore
India
Almost 6 years using the app
October 22, 2016

It is a good app but needs more flexibility.

Living And Giving
Almost 5 years using the app
Edited December 26, 2018

NOTHING SPECIAL...SOME FUNCTIONS NOT EVEN WORKING .WE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES BUT IT WAS A WASTE TIME.STILL HAVE THE APP THOUGH CAUSE COULDNOT FIND SOMETHING BETTER........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Legend7sports
Almost 4 years using the app
April 14, 2016

Good create annoucement for special offers

Mobileaccessories In
India
About 3 years using the app
December 15, 2017

Nice App, easy to use... get yours today

Eshop Nigeria
Nigeria
Almost 3 years using the app
December 1, 2019

The app is good (and free) but it's some days that is impossible to access the dashboard. Excessive time loading (really long).

Concetto è
Italy
Almost 3 years using the app
March 13, 2018

Easy set-up & options...but before I could even test it or see it in live view, I was asked to post this review.

Iio Creed Apparel Llc
Over 2 years using the app
April 10, 2019

I enjoy using the app, posted announcements are super helpful. However, I cannot display multiple announcements on my website, even after upgrading to premium and paying the $9.99 monthly fee. I generated a 2nd announcement bar but no matter what I do, it fails to display. It did display for a few hours when I first posted it, but then it disappeared. I tried re-adding it multiple times but to no avail.

This is why I only rate this app 3 stars. If this bug can get fixed, or if the developer helps me figure out what is wrong, I'll update my review to 5 stars.

ShellExpressions
About 2 years using the app
April 16, 2020

I've used this app for a while now, it's a little hit-n'miss unfortunately. Some of the announcement bars I've created show for a period of time and then just disappear or stop loading/hiding. It's been ok because it's free, but frustrating when it doesn't perform as it should.

A Boy Named Aaron