4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use and ability to create customized announcement bars, leading to increased sales and conversion rates. It's praised for its compatibility with various themes and mobile versions of websites. The support team, particularly Jason, is noted for their prompt and effective assistance. The free plan is valued for its comprehensive features. Many recommend this app for its functionality and positive impact on their businesses.

May 2, 2018

Simple but effective. Very good for a free app.

Perks And Mini
About 3 years using the app
March 1, 2017

Great app :-) Easy to implement and update.

Gronlykke Com
Denmark
July 30, 2016

Great app, works very well and it definitely increases your sales. UI needs a face-lift and it will be great if there is a better selection of banner backgrounds specially the GIF ones. I also recommend maybe some specs for the image so we can make our own? Other than my suggestions I do recommend it to everyone.

Evideoclub 2
June 30, 2018

very helpful for our EOFY sale.

Laurel And Bee
May 6, 2017

THE APPLICATION IS GREAT! I HAVE BEING USING IT FOR I WHILE AND WORKS PERFECT

Tasted Wine
Colombia
August 19, 2017

Just started with it but we've been using Hextom's Free Shipping Bar and it is a great product. Hope this works equally well!

Aesthetic Content
October 16, 2018

Quick, efficient and not difficult to understand. It gets the job done! I'd recommend if you're looking for an app to get your announements seen.

Shaunz Beauty
October 16, 2018

I really appreciate the ability to communicate an important message to my customers (like an impending postal strike). It’s very helpful.

Ravenvision Orchid Supplies
December 22, 2018

I used the app to run a January sale across my site - yet to see if it works because the sale isn't active yet! But so far very easy to use.

Mintique of Cambridge
October 15, 2016

Just tried it for the first time and I have to say, it is super easy to use!!

Wnot