Quick View Plus

Quick View Plus

by qikify

View & buy product instantly. Upsell & color swatch included.

MikoE

A simple app that serves basically most of my needs. Easy setup and offers arrangements that are worthwhile

January 21, 2020

Thanks for your review.
May we ask what we're missing in app please? Maybe there's something we can do for the 5 stars?
You can reach out to our support team at support.qikify.com for better help.

Webrand

I would like to install this app but I don't know how to take out the view button from the actual theme and replace it with the quick view option.

January 11, 2020

Hi there,
Your View button is from your theme, our app doesn't want to affect anything from your theme. But we can help you hide your View button and show only Quick View button with some custom code.
Please reach out to our support team at support.qikify.com for next step.

zewear21

It does exactly what I need. Quick view is a great app and you can fully personalise it. I got a small issue because I switched theme and support (developer) contacted me within a few hours and solved my issue.
I recommend 100%

January 2, 2020

Hey, thank you for sharing your feedback. It's amazing that you could customize Quick View Plus to your need.
Best.

247reps

We tried to get this to work on our Mobile Devices, Customers Mobile Devices & IPAD's. They sent us videos of it working on mobile devices for them only if we don't block pop-ups. All our customers block pop-ups on their devices. We are giving it 3 stars since we really liked how it looked on the Computer. Really sad we can't get it to work on Mobile, Ipads etc... unless our customer unblock pop-up options.

January 2, 2020

Hi there,
We sent you many proofs that our quick view works normally on your store on different devices, all had block enabled. By default, Chrome blocks all popups, but we have thousands of customers using quick view on mobile and all are working well. So it's not the real problem.
If you need further help on this issue, please reach out to our support team again.

WaterlooMademoiselle

Great app!!! A cool tool for your online store. Recommend it to every ecommerce bussines. Thank you

December 19, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. It's great to know that Quick View Plus works well for you.
Regards.

KARE STORE

I love this app is very important for our store convenient for customers
they can quickly see products.Thank You so much i'm so happy with this app.

December 14, 2019

Hi, thanks a lot for taking your time leaving feedback for us! It’s cool that Quick View Plus could take a role in asisting your store and your customers.
Have a good day!

Team Aquatic Supplies

Very happy with this app. Quick view helped with conversion rates. I needed to disable the app on a certain product type and Hannah went the extra way and added some code to do so in just a day. Great customer service!

December 13, 2019

Thank you so much for leaving this review. Our Hannah feels so motivated that you are happy with the service.
If you need anything else, just reach out and we’ll do it to your need.
Cheers.

Timebasedtravel.nl

I installed this app and it makes my website look more flashy and upmarket takes my website to the next level really happy with how it performs

December 10, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're glad that you enjoy it.
May I ask what keeps you from rating us 5-star please? Is there anything we need to improve?
You can contact our support team at support.qikify.com if you need further help.

TAKARABAKO

I had an issue with the app initially upon installing, but the team reached out to help. make sure there are no conflicts with other apps when installing.

I am still determining functionality and working in conjunction with other apps, but will give 5 stars for the time being.

November 17, 2019

Hi there,
Usually Quick View doesn't affect product page. It seems that your pay button, wishlist and trust badge are from another app, so our app might have a conflict with it.
We've answered your ticket, please check your email soon so we can help.

Millie's Little Corner

I've had it for a couple months, and it's made it easier for my customers to look at the product more closely. Thank you.

November 11, 2019

Thank you, our pleasure to know that you've been using it for such a time!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6