Quick View & Color Swatch ++

Quick View & Color Swatch ++

by qikify

BFCM - Review product, Quick checkout & Add to cart

REBOLINA

Es un complemento muy recomendable, muy útil y con una apariencia profesional increíble. Hay que agradecer a estos desarrolladores por ofrecer otras varias aplicaciones, muy útiles y algunas de ellas gratis y, la que no es gratis, tiene un precio realmente asequible.
Gracias.

October 21, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Quick View helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to you and your store.

The Ooty Chocolates

It helps with sales by simply reducing the clicks involved in getting the items added to the cart. Lesser clicks --> lesser action --> lesser decision --> higher conversion. If there can be an improvement - There could be a fast checkout and add to cart added in the quick view button itself, like on the left and right. That way it still minimizes the clicks.

October 8, 2020

Christchurch Decor Solutions

No clear instructions on how to actually get the quick view to appear in the store. I took all this time customising the quick view button and couldn't find any instructions as to how to get it to show up. Waste of time.

September 25, 2020

Hi Christchurch Decor Solutions,

Henry here from Qikify Support.
We sincerely apologize about the inconvenience you had with our app. But our support team had not received any tickets from you to offer assistance. On some specific stores, there might be a small styling conflict (z-index), so that Quick View could not display properly. We could help you fix that issue by a simple CSS code snippet.
In case you want to give it another try, please reinstall Quick View and let me know to help.
Hope to hear from you again.

APPSCENTER

this app is great and easy to use sure it will help me drive more conversion to my store..............

September 16, 2020

messingpapst

Installed for a week. not even made to run. KA why. Then asked for a ticket. Guest access came back. Guest access is free for three days, I'm waiting .. I've paid, nobody activates my application. the last correction by a developer left me with damage. I'm very cautious about this. I'm also about to report these transactions here to shopify. I don't think that this provider can afford to be blocked. I am expecting a reaction .. I need the application for relief on my HP. I'm currently adding a menu, want to start soon. .can't afford your waiting. Either or .. Guest access is there and available. go ahead .. let my hp heal and let it work normally.

September 4, 2020

Hi messingpapst,

We are very sorry for the late response, we could not reply and help you solve the issue immediately due to National holiday. Please accept our apologies as this is not an experience you should expect from Quick View app and Qikify.
We helped you fix the issue. Quick View is now working perfectly on your store. Could you check again please?
Hope to hear from you soon.

Neat®

I am very picky in choosing what fits my store in terms of functionality and design, this app is amazingly filled with the best assets. Very professional team and support is very friendly. I highly recommend this app if you’re looking for a quick view app and more . ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

August 21, 2020

Victoria Primicias Art

I really like how the Quick View popup window enables large product images with navigation arrows. I also like how the font style can pick up on my theme's style so it's an integrated look. My website is new but I believe this makes my website much more user-friendly.

August 3, 2020

Cambridge Uniforms

This company is one of the rare gems who are dedicated. They are so responsive and committed to finding solutions for the most unique queries. I would give them 10 stars if I could, not just for the app, but their entire customer service approach. This app is really great and has made such a difference to our user user experience.

July 23, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Quick View and services helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to you and your store.

The Simple Wine

Great app for quick viewing products. Setup is very straightforward as well. In case you have a custom theme like us, support was 10/10 in helping us as well. Would definitely recommend!

July 21, 2020

LAFORA FASHION

um aplicativo muito bom para melhorar na visualizacao dos seus produtos muito mais facil de converter

July 19, 2020

Muito obrigado para sua revisão!
É ótimo saber que nosso produto ajuda você também.

Desejo a todos o melhor!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10