Quick View & Color Swatch ++

Quick View & Color Swatch ++

by qikify

Preview product in popup + Quick checkout + Color swatches

Shopsave Enterprise

i used this app to my website, this is great! love the app and the quick response from the developer. thank you

February 26, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Quick View helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to you and your store.

ProFound Gear

Easy set up and efficient. Does exactly what I want it to do! Not that expensive either. Thanks quick view!

February 24, 2021

Blu Bottoms

I downloaded this app and it has worked pretty well for me in the last week. I love the color swatch features as well.

February 4, 2021

Cherry Allure

I really love this app. After trying a few other apps to clean up the appearance of my store, my search is finally over. My store now has a cleaner and more professional look. Hannah and Henry also assisted me in resolving some coding issues I was having. Great job!!

December 7, 2020

NatxCustomStyle

I love this app and the ease of use, it's very convent and good for mobile devices and desktops I recommend the $9.99 plan to get all the best features

November 27, 2020

KIFFE

Awesome app, neat and beautiful, many customizations and the supports are really2 helpful, they solve some CSS issues that I'm having in no time. Thanks! Recommend this for anyone anytime!

November 27, 2020

Dirt Floor Denim Company

Just a great app that gives your site that professional look and feel. Awesome!!! Jim "Dirt Floor Denim Company"

November 19, 2020

Ameluska Jewelry

We recommend this app because it does everything it is expected to do and because there is a nice support team behind it that quickly and efficiently solves your problems. Thank you to Henry and Hannah for their work. We hope to continue working with them for a long time.

November 11, 2020

FASHIONBRANDS4U

I really like the app.Looks great and works without problems. The support also is very quick an competent .Thanks

November 6, 2020

REBOLINA

Es un complemento muy recomendable, muy útil y con una apariencia profesional increíble. Hay que agradecer a estos desarrolladores por ofrecer otras varias aplicaciones, muy útiles y algunas de ellas gratis y, la que no es gratis, tiene un precio realmente asequible.
Gracias.