Quick View Plus

Quick View Plus

by qikify

View & buy product instantly. Upsell & Color swatch included.

MoreThanClassy.com

This is a wonderful App! I love all the features and customizations. It works very well and adds to the user experience. Thank you.

YouEnvyMe.Club

This is the best product viewer app on Shopify. Look no further. It is very thorough and easy to use. I absolutely LOVE it. I will give it 1,000 stars!

DERRINS™

A-MA-ZING! This app is just perfect, I cannot say anything bad about it. You can literally edit every little detail as you wish.

Manic Muscle Labs

Excellent app. Just a shame it doesn't work with other apps such as preorder apps. Worth looking at.

Nialaya Jewelry

Probably the best app out there for quick-view! Increased our sales a lot and their support is incredible, one of the best support I have ever worked with.

Appio

It works as promised, it's really free, super. They even made the pictures square for me instead of rectangular since all my photos are square. And for free.

Tie-Fly

I used this app to provide a quick way for customers to view products. It works like a breeze there is a free plan as well as extra features in the paid plan. It is customizable so you can match your theme. Great App Tie - Fly Clothing appreciated & approved visit our site to see the free plan in action www.tieflyclothing.com!!!

LE GARAGE DE FASSI™

I absolutely love this app! So many functions to customize and the customer support was really reactive to my demand. Even the free plan is full of functionalities: responsive, adaptive to your brand and easy to set up. The display of analytics data is simple and useful.

TerraSoleil

All I can say is WOW. This app is truly amazing. I was searching for so long trying to find a quick view button that worked in conjunction with my "change image on hover" effect, all to no avail. Then I came across this app and I'm so happy I did! It works perfectly with my Debut theme on my store (www.terrasoleil.co) I had a couple questions and Bao was more than willing to help me. I truly appreciate the incredible work that was put into this app.

LimitedRetail

great looking app. great functionality. simple enough. good look a little more digitalized. that would be amazing. That would be cool. But what it is - fantastic

Previous 1 3