Quick View & Color Swatch ++

Quick View & Color Swatch ++

by qikify

Preview product in popup + Quick checkout + Color swatches

AU Collection

Great quick view app - works great. Guys from qikify support are very helpful. Definitely worth the money. 100% recommend!

May 7, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Quick View helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to you and your store.

Zanáe Lingerie

I love this app, it is so great and has a minimalistic design. I needed some help with a feature covering the top of the widget on my site and the team helped me out and fixed the issue in no time! I would recommend this for everyone's store.

April 27, 2021

Grandeur & Grace Co.

Super easy to use and provides a great preview / add to cart button from collection page seamlessly!

April 1, 2021

ClubStoned.com

it is not showing up on my page fly homepage... :C i really love it and that's really where i wanted to use it. HELP PLEASE :D

March 19, 2021

Hi ClubStoned.com,
Thanks for your message.
We've received your ticket. Our development team will check and get back to you as soon as possible. Appreciate your patience.

Jupiter Masks

Amazing support! Working with them is like hiring a web designer! They love what they do and they are good at it. Thanks a lot!

March 12, 2021

Nehemiah's Collection

This app workes amazily and I highly recommend to everyone to use it for a better sale & customers satsfaction.

March 12, 2021

Shopsave Enterprise

i used this app to my website, this is great! love the app and the quick response from the developer. thank you

February 26, 2021

ProFound Gear

Easy set up and efficient. Does exactly what I want it to do! Not that expensive either. Thanks quick view!

February 24, 2021

Blu Bottoms

I downloaded this app and it has worked pretty well for me in the last week. I love the color swatch features as well.

February 4, 2021

Cherry Allure

I really love this app. After trying a few other apps to clean up the appearance of my store, my search is finally over. My store now has a cleaner and more professional look. Hannah and Henry also assisted me in resolving some coding issues I was having. Great job!!

December 7, 2020