Quick View Plus

Quick View Plus

by qikify

Product Preview & Quick Buy. Upsell & Color swatch included

jewelryhealing.com

Great app, looks super nice and professional compared to others. Easy to set up and customize, i took my time to make it perfect the first time around and it was up and running within 30 minutes. My wife thought Shopify added that new feature in my theme because it feels natural, you can make it look like your store pretty easily. She was surprised it's a third party app. Only 1 time you do need to input a code but there's a video available within the app just beside where you need to do the work and it explains how to do it. Believe me anyone can do this coding, very easy. If you want to see it in action on a real website go on jewelryhealing.com by the way so far i'm using the free version it can be even better if you want to pay a little...

February 9, 2020

Thanks for your amazing review!
We hope our app can help you can your wife increase the conversion rate on your store soon.
Cheers.

ustrada

nice app, and very very good customer service and Technical Support,they fixed my issues a lot faster than I think.

February 4, 2020

Thanks for your review!
We're glad that we can help you in time, hope you enjoy our app now.

OUD COLLECTION

There is a definite value in adding this App, it has actually made the navigation easier for our customer. Support was good and any issue reported by us was resolved by the team.

February 3, 2020

Thanks for your review!
We're glad that our app has made a good impact on your store.
Cheers.

Tcharmy

Great app for what I need. Setup was fast and easy, and interface is very easy to use with a great layout. Works just great for my store.

January 28, 2020

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it.

MikoE

A simple app that serves basically most of my needs. Easy setup and offers arrangements that are worthwhile

January 21, 2020

Thanks for your review.
May we ask what we're missing in app please? Maybe there's something we can do for the 5 stars?
You can reach out to our support team at support.qikify.com for better help.

Webrand

I would like to install this app but I don't know how to take out the view button from the actual theme and replace it with the quick view option.

January 11, 2020

Hi there,
Your View button is from your theme, our app doesn't want to affect anything from your theme. But we can help you hide your View button and show only Quick View button with some custom code.
Please reach out to our support team at support.qikify.com for next step.

zewear21

It does exactly what I need. Quick view is a great app and you can fully personalise it. I got a small issue because I switched theme and support (developer) contacted me within a few hours and solved my issue.
I recommend 100%

January 2, 2020

Hey, thank you for sharing your feedback. It's amazing that you could customize Quick View Plus to your need.
Best.

247reps

We tried to get this to work on our Mobile Devices, Customers Mobile Devices & IPAD's. They sent us videos of it working on mobile devices for them only if we don't block pop-ups. All our customers block pop-ups on their devices. We are giving it 3 stars since we really liked how it looked on the Computer. Really sad we can't get it to work on Mobile, Ipads etc... unless our customer unblock pop-up options.

January 2, 2020

Hi there,
We sent you many proofs that our quick view works normally on your store on different devices, all had block enabled. By default, Chrome blocks all popups, but we have thousands of customers using quick view on mobile and all are working well. So it's not the real problem.
If you need further help on this issue, please reach out to our support team again.

WaterlooMademoiselle

Great app!!! A cool tool for your online store. Recommend it to every ecommerce bussines. Thank you

December 19, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. It's great to know that Quick View Plus works well for you.
Regards.

KARE STORE

I love this app is very important for our store convenient for customers
they can quickly see products.Thank You so much i'm so happy with this app.

December 14, 2019

Hi, thanks a lot for taking your time leaving feedback for us! It’s cool that Quick View Plus could take a role in asisting your store and your customers.
Have a good day!