SmartViewer: Quick View

SmartViewer: Quick View

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Just The Florist

Great app and totally hassle free! I'm using it on www.justtheflorist.com

Nr Kosmetik

This app is working perfectly, and very easy to install.

Had small problem with updating mini cart (Lack of experience with html from my side), but got great support and help from Nicolas (secomapp support).

I can only recommend this app.

Flygrocery

This app is absolutely very helpful and it makes my store looks great. Like it

Osoporto

Took me a while to get in touch with them to request a few little details to make it match my theme more on osoporto.com, but once I did get them, they were quick and responsive and went right ahead and made the changes without me having to do anything! Didn't expect that, and really appreciate it! App blends seamlessly and works great now. Thanks!

Frozen Garden

Nice support and services ... Thanks.

Asianmama1

This app provides a preview of products so customers can add items to cart without opening the product page. Submitted a request to remove the "powered by..." string and they did it within an hour after I emailing them!

the button is kinda misplaced after install but with a little adjustment in CSS code it wont be hard to fix. Will talk to them again if I have any future problems!

Zenbodisystem

Wow, how easy was that to set up, Fantastic, wish all apps were this easy and just what I needed. Thank you.

Mrs Whipster

I Love the guys from Secomapp! Stephen helped me out with a slight issue with the quick view button not being clickable on the mega menu (using venture theme). He managed to fix it so quickly and was so patient with me as my site was having dns issues for over a week. Just hands down amazing human beings who are professional in the way they handle situations and with the quick view pop up having a clean cut professional look. I highly recommend these guys from Secomapp especially Stephen, thank you very much for providing store owners on shopify with the gift of using your quick view app :)

Comprasmax

Very good app! Super easy to install and customize. We just needed some help with the alignment of the button but Stephen got it fixed for us quickly.

Thai Vape Shop

Great support from the developer. Great APP TOO!