Smartviewer: Quick View

Smartviewer: Quick View | Reviews

by Secomapp

quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Dreamscape Decors

great app! had nicolas install the app for me, at first the picture was moving while i hover on the item but he quickly fixed it. great customer service

Designer Inspired Co

Very good, definitely improves the shoppers experience. Thank you!

Grad Swag

Very easy to install and works like a charm! View how it works at our website, go to ugotspirit.com and go to any product and click "quick view" and that's how simple it is.

Just The Florist

Great app and totally hassle free! I'm using it on www.justtheflorist.com

Nr Kosmetik

This app is working perfectly, and very easy to install.

Had small problem with updating mini cart (Lack of experience with html from my side), but got great support and help from Nicolas (secomapp support).

I can only recommend this app.

Flygrocery

This app is absolutely very helpful and it makes my store looks great. Like it

Osoporto

Took me a while to get in touch with them to request a few little details to make it match my theme more on osoporto.com, but once I did get them, they were quick and responsive and went right ahead and made the changes without me having to do anything! Didn't expect that, and really appreciate it! App blends seamlessly and works great now. Thanks!

Frozen Garden

Nice support and services ... Thanks.

Asianmama1

This app provides a preview of products so customers can add items to cart without opening the product page. Submitted a request to remove the "powered by..." string and they did it within an hour after I emailing them!

the button is kinda misplaced after install but with a little adjustment in CSS code it wont be hard to fix. Will talk to them again if I have any future problems!

Zenbodisystem

Wow, how easy was that to set up, Fantastic, wish all apps were this easy and just what I needed. Thank you.