Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Thai Vape Shop

Great support from the developer. Great APP TOO!

Onlinegroceryshop

Great app, it makes the store way more functional.

Purayati

This is a great app that gives your website a basic required feature! The support staff gave quick solution to a small placement issue I had with the quick view button! I would highly recommend this app if you want the quick view feature!

Edit: The support continues to be great! Very responsive to some small adjustments I wanted!

Skovhavehuset

Awesome app. Does exactly what its supposed to do. Beautiful design and their app support is even more fantastic. Thanks Stephen from Support.

www.skovhavehuset.dk

Divine Gowns

Fantastic app works great in our store. Had a small problem on installation but the technical support was A1 and problem solved in no time. Would recommend this app it works great.

Shredreadyusa

Great app! Highly functional, and very easy to install. I wanted to move the position of icon, emailed the app company, and received a response on a Sunday. It was moved and fixed in less than 12 hours...and for free.
If you want to increase the odds for converting a sale on your site, I think that this app would be a great one to have.

Couture Service

The first two steps were easy. The third step was tricky, I couldn't find the necessary folder. Fortunately for me, a Shopify Guru located it for me.

GREAT app! TOTALLY necessary for my store!

Casals Classical Lps Cds

Outstanding app in every way - highest recommendation. And customer support is fast, friendly, and expert. Really, the best app I have added to my shop. 5 Stars!!!

Dhaporshankh

This app is very cool, very helpful.
The interface is clean, un-congested, it does exactly what it is supposed to and it does it with style.
Stephen over at customer support is very helpful and courteous.
Also, this awesome app is FREE.
Guys, thanks for making this and for keeping it free, keep up the good work.

Zigzev

Wow! I had previously downloaded a different (similar) app which was horrible! It looked very unprofessional.

After switching to this Quick View app I am in love!!! It is sooo easy to use, very professional looking, and very easy to customize!

Great job and thanks for keeping it free :)