Smartviewer: Quick View

Smartviewer: Quick View | Reviews

by Secomapp

quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Dhaporshankh

This app is very cool, very helpful.
The interface is clean, un-congested, it does exactly what it is supposed to and it does it with style.
Stephen over at customer support is very helpful and courteous.
Also, this awesome app is FREE.
Guys, thanks for making this and for keeping it free, keep up the good work.

Zigzev

Wow! I had previously downloaded a different (similar) app which was horrible! It looked very unprofessional.

After switching to this Quick View app I am in love!!! It is sooo easy to use, very professional looking, and very easy to customize!

Great job and thanks for keeping it free :)

Deskcessories

Really happy with this free app! A great addition to any store with a product focused homepage. Allows customers to view products quickly and easily! Thanks Secomapp!

Embrace Bags

Great App and above all great customer service! We had a little problem with the "Quick View" button and they fixed it with great kindness and diligence. Highly recommended!

Activrc

App works great. Support was extremely helpful. We needed slight adjustments with the pop window and they fixed it. Highly recommend this App. Visit our store for a preview of the Quick View window at www.activrc.com

Join The Crowd

Awesome app and the support is top notch! They responded to my emails quickly and got it working on my site within one day. The app looks beautiful and does everything I need. Very pleased.

Style That Room Test

Great app that gets the job done and is robust. It's been working seamlessly since install on our store LOUNEL. I also needed assistance to tweak a few things, and the support was seriously amazing. It blew my mind to get such great customer service, especially for a free app. I highly recommend this app if you need a Quick View feature. Great job Secomapp! I'll be checking out their other apps.

The Roll

Fantastic free app and excellent customer service. Speedy and efficient. I'm very happy that this quick-view button was available for use. It solved my problems easily!

Moroccan Creations

Very nice application. Deserves 10/10

Mikshati1

Very good, easy to setup and use, works great!
Thank you guys!