Smartviewer: Quick View

Smartviewer: Quick View

by Secomapp

quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Airy Mary

Unbelievably good! Thank you to the developers for making this available for free. It worked perfectly within seconds of install. No customisation required at all - the defaults are so well thought out. It is such an enhancement to our store. Shoppers are starting to expect quick view on all websites now - browsing is much faster and more enjoyable with this app.

Noella Chase Designz

Great App. I highly recommend.

Send Gifts To Bhubaneswar

We use our website to send cake online to Bhubaneswar & Cuttack. I liked this idea of app, the app is easy to install and helps customer to view quickly a product. I like to give them 5 +++. www.gosendgift.com / www.sendgiftbhubaneswar.com

Futuristic Lights

So far so good, very easy to customize. Being able to stay on the same page after adding to cart is the reason why I wanted this app and it works perfectly!

Skateboardingstickers

Excellent product and customer service.

Highly recommended!!

Sovaj

Great app! and very good support!
Thank you!

Off Newbury

This app is AMAZING!!! Easy to use, customization-friendly, and best of all, FREE! Our shoppers have really responded to this added benefit on our shop. Highly recommended!

Air Plant Decor

Got a custom fit and working perfectly in just a few hours! Amazing! Thanks to the team at Secomapp. Very professional and friendly too :)

Edugameskart In

This app is a must have for allowing customers to have a quick glance at one go of all products on offer. The look and feel is sleek and support is excellent !

What Glyph

I have implemented this in a few shops with great results. Very easy to customize and expand beyond the "out-of-the-box" features. If in doubt, contact Stephen; He is quick to take the time to help you solve your problems, even with the free app!