Smartviewer: Quick View

quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Ripeshop

Time spent using app Over 6 years

I love this app. It was very easy to install and customize - even the free version. I like the way it integrates with my site and allows customers to do a quick view of your products. I had an issue with how the quick view button was appearing on my listings (not centered) and I submitted a trouble ticket and the problem was fixed very quickly. Thank you very much!

Instanatural

Great app, easy to use and great support for custom CSS.

Berserk Shop

Location Bulgaria

Great app, works smoothly and can be highly customized. I was able to translate everything to another language. Support is also fantastic.

All Brothers All Stars

Location Finland

This app is just great! Cheers guys for an amazing app!

Airy Mary

Time spent using app About 6 years

Unbelievably good! Thank you to the developers for making this available for free. It worked perfectly within seconds of install. No customisation required at all - the defaults are so well thought out. It is such an enhancement to our store. Shoppers are starting to expect quick view on all websites now - browsing is much faster and more enjoyable with this app.

Noella Chase Designz

Great App. I highly recommend.

Send Gifts To Bhubaneswar

Location India
Time spent using app Over 3 years

We use our website to send cake online to Bhubaneswar & Cuttack. I liked this idea of app, the app is easy to install and helps customer to view quickly a product. I like to give them 5 +++. www.gosendgift.com / www.sendgiftbhubaneswar.com

Futuristic Lights

So far so good, very easy to customize. Being able to stay on the same page after adding to cart is the reason why I wanted this app and it works perfectly!

Skateboardingstickers

Excellent product and customer service.

Highly recommended!!

Sovaj

Great app! and very good support!
Thank you!