Smartviewer: Quick View

quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Mikshati1

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Very good, easy to setup and use, works great!
Thank you guys!

Technotronic

Location India
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

With this app added to our website, it just looks a lot more dynamic and easy to use.
The app is fully customizable and can adapt to your store.
Although there is a very small glitch, a white box that turns blue upon interaction just above price but it's nothing major.

Aqaba

Time spent using app About 1 month

Am so pleased with the Apps and functionality of these products from Secomapp. Lots of flexibility and no-nonsense when installing. So easy to use and the people are wonderful.

Charmedelements

In addition to the fantastic features in this 'must have' killer app, I just received world class support. As a chief technical officer by trade, and a business owner, I could only hope to emulate the responsiveness and 'get it done right the first time' support I just received. We recently launched a new site, and b/c a custom variance via another app was required, I needed this displayed in the 'quick view' as well, or about 1/2 of our store would be useless. In just a few hours, support figured out exactly what I needed, and resolved the issue. Just amazing! You should have no hesitation regarding getting this app.

Cyril R Salter

Excellent customer support and great app.

Forever Young Organics

Time spent using app About 3 years

Love the app! Adds another level of detail to Forever Young Organics!

Beautius

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great App. Very easy to use. It's an incremental app of my shop. Superb Customer Services. Emailed Stephen about a small problem, and he fixed it immediately. They deserve more than 5 stars.

Heat Hot Sauce Shop

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Really easy intallation, and it does exactly what it's supposed to. 10/10 would recommend.

Femmebot

Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazing app! The less clicking our customers have to do to purchase, the better. The app wasn't working properly for a while, but I emailed and within 24 hours, Stephen had it fixed and working perfectly! Really amazing customer support and app. We're not letting this app go!

Theplayground

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great App. Support was very helpful. It would be great to have an option which allowed better customisation of the quickview button. It currently occludes our product images.