Smartviewer: Quick View

Smartviewer: Quick View

by Secomapp

quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Cyril R Salter

Excellent customer support and great app.

Forever Young Organics

Love the app! Adds another level of detail to Forever Young Organics!

Beautius

Great App. Very easy to use. It's an incremental app of my shop. Superb Customer Services. Emailed Stephen about a small problem, and he fixed it immediately. They deserve more than 5 stars.

Heat Hot Sauce Shop

Really easy intallation, and it does exactly what it's supposed to. 10/10 would recommend.

Femmebot

Amazing app! The less clicking our customers have to do to purchase, the better. The app wasn't working properly for a while, but I emailed and within 24 hours, Stephen had it fixed and working perfectly! Really amazing customer support and app. We're not letting this app go!

Theplayground

Great App. Support was very helpful. It would be great to have an option which allowed better customisation of the quickview button. It currently occludes our product images.

Ripeshop

I love this app. It was very easy to install and customize - even the free version. I like the way it integrates with my site and allows customers to do a quick view of your products. I had an issue with how the quick view button was appearing on my listings (not centered) and I submitted a trouble ticket and the problem was fixed very quickly. Thank you very much!

Instanatural

Great app, easy to use and great support for custom CSS.

Berserk Shop

Great app, works smoothly and can be highly customized. I was able to translate everything to another language. Support is also fantastic.

All Brothers All Stars

This app is just great! Cheers guys for an amazing app!