Smartviewer: Quick View

Smartviewer: Quick View

by Secomapp

quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Focus Vapor

Love this app, works like a champ and support for a display issue in Chrome was fixed quickly.

Highly recommend!

SML ONLY

As a fashion store, I like the idea of giving my customers a faster way to preview the items. Great app, very easy to install (actually you just need to install and thats it) I will surely consider to upgrade in the future.

good luck to the nice developer.

Shopify SEO Experts

Great app to show an expanded product detail to the individual products within your Shopify store. This app is very helpful if you take High Resolution photos for some of your Shopify products so that your customers can clearly see your products in their full glory. We have used this app for some auto parts clients of ours, and they love the functionality of this app!

ilandlo

Love the app. Very quick customer service responses. Recommended without a doubt!

Ilki

Thank you for a wonderful App! I contacted support to inquire about changing the size of the font within the pop-up and they quickly replied with how to find the piece of code in theme files to make the difference. Customer support is great! This app is easy to install and you can change every element to match your website either using the standard preferences once you click on the app within your store or by code for more advanced changes for which if you run into any snags I'm sure they will help you with. Thoroughly recommend this to all new Shopify store owners that do not have a 'quick shop' pop up built in. We upgraded and are pleased we did, low monthly fee for a part of our store that has become indispensable. 15 stars!

Little Lace Box

If I could give Stephan 10 stars I would. Great app. It has helped our sales immensely, and the customer service from Quick View is amazing. Great job!!!!

LIMONE AVE

The free version is pretty good. You need to upgrade to have custom liquid though. Support responded very quickly to all our requests. Highly Recommend.

Blue Akkua Lounge

Easy app to install! Customer support was fast, friendly and reliable! Thumbs up! ***** Highly recommended...

Teddy Bear Loft -The Stuff Your Own Teddy Bear Experience at Home!

Quickest install ever! It is exactly what I was looking for. I had a few questions before I started and the customer service was great. I would highly reccommend this app. Thanks!

Amy Jewelry

This app was easy to install and worked immediately. My site now looks even more professional and is even easier to use. Thanks!