Smartviewer: Quick View

quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

SilverfireUK

Time spent using app About 2 years

Brilliant App with great support! We had a problem with the add to cart button not showing in the pop-up windows but this was quickly resolved with super quick support from the app developer

Seasons Jewelry

This app is an awesome addition to our store. Customer Support went out of their way to help us get this installed and working properly! I definitely will be checking out their other apps. I highly recommend this app for stores who do not already have a quick shop option with their theme!

GIRLMADE | GEMANI MERCHANDISE MANAGEMENT

This app works great. Our current theme did not offer a quick view/add to cart option and this app filled in the gap. Being able to customize the look to fit our store helps too!

ShopCheap

Location Iceland
Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent app. Recommended! Thank you guys for such a good work

TECHSENZ

Location South Africa

Excellent app; gives a good look to our store front and simplifies product review for customers.

Rage Enterprises

Time spent using app Over 3 years

It's pretty cool. Does what it's meant to do and looks nice on our storefront. I'm using the free version. Don't know if using the paid version will up conversions, but so far, I like it!

Shop Glam Up Parties

This app is absolutely amazing! I love how easy it was to install and integrated the look and feel of website!!

Art by Jenny Design Shop

Location Australia
Time spent using app 16 minutes

Brilliant! Simple and efficient. So easy to add to my shop and use! Thank you!!

Want to see it in action?
Check out my shop at http://www.shop.artbyjenny.com.au :)

MA PR SALES

I love app, great and easy and very functionality in the sells !!!great work

Madly Deeply Co.

Time spent using app Over 4 years

I love this app. I almost got the competitors app (quick viewer) but they don't want to help me in installing the app. Stephen was a great help . would recommend this app to someone else,