Smartviewer: Quick View

Smartviewer: Quick View | Reviews

by Secomapp

quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

africamade

Very Nice Apps. Help tremendously my customer to get a better view of my product. Since I have less than perfect camera, this app brings to the forefront very quick my product for customers to dissect. Good job

Smokin' Vapor

We have just discovered this app, and it didn't take us long to realize the benefits of the pro plan. We rank this as a solid and wise use of our e-Commerce budget.

GIANNOPOULOS.GR

Great App, its a very nice addition.

The support staff is great and very helpful!!

En Privé, Abidjan

It works great! I like it.
Good job.

Joyería Small Branch

I´ve just upgraded to the professional plan and I am already confident it will bring me lots of sales. Yotpo Integration and Promo Banner are key !!

Don Colombo

AWESOME FEATURE! I couldn´t be happier with this app. It adds incredible functionality. I love the coupon ad and the Yotpo integration. Well Done.

Selah Essential Oils

Great app! Easy to install and does exactly what we need it to do. This was a feature that was missing from our site until a friend pointed it out to me I had no idea how many people appreciate a Quick View option. The app was a breeze to install and we were up and running in minutes.

Baby Gift Works

Awesome app and even better support. I had one small issue with my effort to install it and had that fixed plus (without my needing to ask) the app personalized to my store settings in hours. I would thoroughly recommend this app - both for the improvement to my site and for the amazing (very rare) support.

Hello Merch

Amazing app and even better customer service. We had a conflict with locked products still being purchased through Quick View and their support team fixed it right away and even upgraded us to the newest version. THANK YOU!

Ooh La Leggings

So far, this app is working really well. It integrates seamlessly with the rest of my website. Thanks Quick View!