Smartviewer: Quick View

quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Ooh La Leggings

Time spent using app Over 2 years

So far, this app is working really well. It integrates seamlessly with the rest of my website. Thanks Quick View!

Sweetwater Spice Co.

I spent weeks going through dozens of apps for various needs - Quick View is easily top 5 for working the way it is supposed to with no hassles. Very impressed.

Australian Safety Signs

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 4 years

What an Awesome App. Exactly what was needed. We now look as professional as our competitors! Installation was relatively easy. Customer support is quick and helpful. Even when we needed some custom coding. They were quick to reply and provided me all that was needed to add the feature.

BEAU CUTS

Location India

It is a very nice app to help us serve our customer reducing time in shopping.
Also Highly commendable Support staff. We got all our queries resolved in the fastest time possible.

EduGamesKart.com

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

It is a very nice app for quickly viewing the main details about your products before the customers jump to the detailed product page. Has a nice, clean and modern design.

Highly recommended. Support staff is always very prompt and has helped with ironing out issues effectively.

Mens Bag

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Really great app.. Works perfectly with the shop and great with the customization!
Great customer service too!

acsweb

Great App, just keep in mind when the slider is "OFF" it means that Quick View is "ON" or Enabled.
They worded it a little weird: "Disable Quick View: (default) OFF".
It should say "Disable Quick View: (default) NO", or "Quick View: (default) ON".

Mums-kidsworld.com

i am so happy to have this app is exactly ,is what i wanted.I love it great app does what it should do,i highly recommend it for every shop is a great app and is free well done guys.
i am still enjoying this app i had good feed back from people so good job guys.
gina mums-kidsworld.com

Journey Layne

This app is great. I had a bit of trouble adding it because of my theme and they fixed it for me very quickly. It looks great and does exactly what I want.

Gamers247

Saves the customer a lot of time loading individual product pages, easily customisable and fast support from the app developers. See in action on our website.