Smartviewer: Quick View

quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Blue Akkua Lounge

Easy app to install! Customer support was fast, friendly and reliable! Thumbs up! ***** Highly recommended...

Teddy Bear Loft -The Stuff Your Own Teddy Bear Experience at Home!

Quickest install ever! It is exactly what I was looking for. I had a few questions before I started and the customer service was great. I would highly reccommend this app. Thanks!

Amy Jewelry

This app was easy to install and worked immediately. My site now looks even more professional and is even easier to use. Thanks!

Trueborn Online shopping Mall

Location Nigeria

this app is really working well, i recommend it for every online store owner

Latestsale.com Limited

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Exactly what we needed. Integration is easy, you don't even need to learn any kind of code to integrate. What used to take us several hours to do by hard-coding now takes only a few minutes.

Support is awesome! We once had an issue with the positioning of the Quick View button and they responded with an accurate solution right away.

Electronic Dream

Location South Africa

Excellent service. I can completely modify the Quick View up to my own taste.

delicatezza

Time spent using app Over 3 years

The free version does what it says it does. It's also easy to make adjustments to the look and feel using the app's admin settings. With only the most basic html and css knowledge, it is also easy to make additional customisation outside the apps admin panel. Support was also very quick to respond to and implement a minor request we had without any fuss and for free.

The Munificent

Time spent using app About 1 year

The quick view app definitely adds a little extra to any website and the support team is amazing! Thanks for all you do!

Shami's Gourmet

Easy integration and configuration. Very cool functionality. What more can you ask for?

Vape Essentials

Quick View is a must have for any e-commerce store owner. I'm testing the free version and it works perfectly. Very easy to use and modify. This clever app makes your shoppers experience more enjoyable and product browsing becomes so much easier. I can see our store going for the paid version as it offers product review integration. A killer feature on its own merit!

Which ever way you choose to go your assured of adding valuable features that really enhance your customers experience. 5 stars all the way and one that I shall highly recommended.