Smartviewer: Quick View

Smartviewer: Quick View

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
April 21, 2015

Easy app to install! Customer support was fast, friendly and reliable! Thumbs up! ***** Highly recommended...

Blue Akkua Lounge
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 20, 2015

Quickest install ever! It is exactly what I was looking for. I had a few questions before I started and the customer service was great. I would highly reccommend this app. Thanks!

Teddy Bear Loft -The Stuff Your Own Teddy Bear Experience at Home!
Time spent using app: 5 days
April 17, 2015

This app was easy to install and worked immediately. My site now looks even more professional and is even easier to use. Thanks!

Amy Jewelry
Time spent using app: 4 days
April 14, 2015

this app is really working well, i recommend it for every online store owner

Trueborn Online shopping Mall
Nigeria
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 13, 2015

Exactly what we needed. Integration is easy, you don't even need to learn any kind of code to integrate. What used to take us several hours to do by hard-coding now takes only a few minutes.

Support is awesome! We once had an issue with the positioning of the Quick View button and they responded with an accurate solution right away.

Latestsale.com Limited
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 9, 2015

Excellent service. I can completely modify the Quick View up to my own taste.

Electronic Dream
South Africa
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 30, 2015

The free version does what it says it does. It's also easy to make adjustments to the look and feel using the app's admin settings. With only the most basic html and css knowledge, it is also easy to make additional customisation outside the apps admin panel. Support was also very quick to respond to and implement a minor request we had without any fuss and for free.

delicatezza
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
March 21, 2015

The quick view app definitely adds a little extra to any website and the support team is amazing! Thanks for all you do!

The Munificent
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 20, 2015

Easy integration and configuration. Very cool functionality. What more can you ask for?

Shami's Gourmet
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 18, 2015

Quick View is a must have for any e-commerce store owner. I'm testing the free version and it works perfectly. Very easy to use and modify. This clever app makes your shoppers experience more enjoyable and product browsing becomes so much easier. I can see our store going for the paid version as it offers product review integration. A killer feature on its own merit!

Which ever way you choose to go your assured of adding valuable features that really enhance your customers experience. 5 stars all the way and one that I shall highly recommended.

Vape Essentials