Smartviewer: Quick View

Smartviewer: Quick View

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
December 19, 2018

Really nice and great app which I uses it on several developed store !
I uses themes with embed templates so store looking very nice and attractive !
My rating 5+++
Thanks !

Onigift Shop
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited December 17, 2018

The code is written well, the site runs faster with it in comparison to other apps who do the same, but there are bugs in the appearance and the UI is not so beautiful. I really recommend to take inspiration from "RoarTheme", they have really beautiful and customized UI but their app is getting the site very slow.

Ravers Culture
Israel
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 13, 2018

Quick and easy way to add quick view functionality to your site. Easily customizable, and the support is quick to make any changes you request.

Knockaround
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited December 9, 2018

Really useful app that make my retail sight both look and feel more professional. I use the free version and would happily recommend

Dotmall Barbecues and Heaters
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited February 12, 2019

Great app, easy to install and provides a better customer user experience. Brian responded instantly to queries I had. Great support!

AbsoluteSkin
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 3, 2018

This app helped me get an Add to Cart button for all collection products, which is something I desperately needed. These guys really went above and beyond with their service, because they helped me not only get the cart drawer to open when someone Adds something to their cart, but they also added functionality to change variant images when a different child variant is chosen. This is a winner! Get this app! I'm very pleased with the functionality and the customer service!

Luxury by Sofia - Organic & Natural Cosmetics, Skin Care
Time spent using app: 13 days
November 21, 2018

Great App worked well thanks. Will reccomend to someone else who wants to use it. Also ads a nice finish to the store

CPO Germany
Germany
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
November 17, 2018

I was having several issues with the Quick View app, but their development team quick resolved them for me. Recommend!

Smart Home Gadgets
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
November 12, 2018

Currently using the free version as I am startup. Great app, easy to work and it does a perfect job. After sometime the app broke for some unknown to me reason. Contacted "Secomapp" receive immediate reply and fix of my problem!

3Dshack
Denmark
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 10, 2018

Great app and very fast and professional support !

I had some minor questions and the support group helped me very quickly and in a timely manner.

I highly recommend this Quick View app!
Technical support at a high level!

Best Vitamins Store