4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing the shopping experience by allowing quick product detail viewing without page navigation. It's praised for its ease of installation, modern design, and customization options. Particularly beneficial for wholesale customers, it enables swift order placement and stock checks. The app is lightweight, ensuring no impact on store performance, and offers a valuable free version. Merchants appreciate the responsive and efficient support team, who assist with customization requests.

September 22, 2016

I am really happy with the app. It is exactly what I hoped it would be! Thank you very much!

Sirensong Wetsuits
October 6, 2016

I like this app...it makes everything look better. Easy to modify the colors to make things blend in with the store and it has a very nice size window when it opens up. Nice one!

Q2naturals
June 2, 2015

Easy to install, easy to use and easy on the wallet. :)

Great customisation and wonderful support as well.

Winner.

Hugs For Kids
Edited May 25, 2019

Outstanding Customer Service. My Quick View option was coming over the content of my products and within 24 hours their support team came in and fixed it. The app itself is very helpful in letting clients do a quick view on it without opening the whole product page

ShopBollyWear.Com
November 5, 2015

Love the app! Adds another level of detail to Forever Young Organics!

Forever Young Organics
August 23, 2017

Great app for easy shopping by customers!

Interiors Domain
August 3, 2017

An awesome app! Creates a better shopping experience and makes the store look good. Loads pages and photos quickly and has a product zoom, too. Visit www.discounthomeandoffice.com to see it at work.

Cova Tembel
August 8, 2017

Does exactly what I need it to do. Recommend trying it out.

Erin Lightfoot
December 19, 2018

Really nice and great app which I uses it on several developed store !
I uses themes with embed templates so store looking very nice and attractive !
My rating 5+++
Thanks !

Onigift Shop
August 26, 2016

Customer service is great. They were able to create a custom setting for me that I needed for my store.

Optics Incorporated