Smartviewer: Quick View

Smartviewer: Quick View

by Secomapp

quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Little People Store

The app is great and quick to install. I had a query with the app and I emailed the Support Team who got back to me really quickly and resolved the issue straight away.

Sikasok

Excellent app that does the job. Support is insanely fast and efficient, they resolved one of my issues in less than five minutes.

Kawaiian World

Best app for quick view feature. Was a little glitchy at first, but customer service took care of it quickly.

Hamptons Home

It was a breeze using this app, and customer service from Brian and the rest of his team was amazing.

Meaningful Bracelets USA

Works great on desktop, but I wish there was an option to disable it on mobile. It doesn't load as fast and smooth on mobile. Other than that, great job!

Brannah's

Brannahs.com
Just install the app. easy setup and integrates flawlessly on my store. looks great as well. Eager to see if it Wii increase my conversion rates. Highly recommend.

Onigift Shop

Really nice and great app which I uses it on several developed store !
I uses themes with embed templates so store looking very nice and attractive !
My rating 5+++
Thanks !

Ravers Culture

The code is written well, the site runs faster with it in comparison to other apps who do the same, but there are bugs in the appearance and the UI is not so beautiful. I really recommend to take inspiration from "RoarTheme", they have really beautiful and customized UI but their app is getting the site very slow.

Knockaround

Quick and easy way to add quick view functionality to your site. Easily customizable, and the support is quick to make any changes you request.

Dotmall Barbecues and Heaters

Really useful app that make my retail sight both look and feel more professional. I use the free version and would happily recommend